Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Padgjj
Jan 4, 2008
Never trouble trouble 'til trouble troubles you

Tualek posted:

you got any recommendations for some need-to-listen disco and disco house artists out there...

Strut is a pretty amazing label. try Horse Meat Disco

And if you're into Italo Disco you must find I-F - Mixed up in the Hague Vol 1 and 2

Obviously, just the start of a massive library of stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Padgjj
Jan 4, 2008
Never trouble trouble 'til trouble troubles you
I made a mix for a relative this Christmas, I haven't mixed in two years (was a dj for 6, but mostly just producing now). It's messy, it's a one shot thing (really silly, embarrassing mix into Flashmob), but if you're hard up for some music you could do worse. Also, a lot poppier than usual as she is a bit of a bopper so that explains Day n Nite. Do your worst. Also I couldn't be bothered to take the intro out, so this will work as a good christmas present for anyone who knows someone named Denise next year.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M9Q7JARD

Dosem - Silent Drop
Renato Cohen - Magica
Kid Cudi v Crookers - Day n Nite
Shadow Dancer - Cowbois
The MFA - The Difference it Makes
Vitalic - See the Sea (Red)
Renato Cohen - Power
Jurgen Paape - Take That
Vitalic - Flashmob
Brian Sanhaji - Stereotype(Virgil Enzinger remix)
Laurent Garnier - The Man with the Red Face
Oxia - Whole Life
Vince Watson - A Very Different World
Hiroaki Iizuka - Glow(Echoplex Remix)
Nathan Fake - The Sky was Pink(James Holden Remix)
Surkin - Radio Fireworks
Diplo - Wassup Wassup (feat. Rye Rye) (Crookers Remix)
Gichy Dan's Beachwood No. 9 - On a Day Like Today(Todd Terje Friendly Children mix)
Surkin - Kiss & Fly
Hot Chip - Take it In