Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Oh the new Danger EP is loving awesome. Its only 3 songs and 2 remixes (of 4h30) but its good. Danger owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Canadian Surf Club posted:

Where did you get it?

Only seen the preview videos for it, can't find the release

I saw it on some blog that had it RAR'd. 3h16 is loving insane.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
So I want to get into mixing and making my own mixes for parties and stuff but I have no idea how to beat match or anything. Help on how to start or can someone point me in the right direction?

The REAL Goobusters fucked around with this message at 06:50 on Feb 11, 2010

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Not gonna lie, that looks awesome. Too bad he's overplayed and a lot of his music is pretty boring.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Oh man that was slow as gently caress to download. But its way too good. gently caress yeah this owns.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Mr Viper posted:

But, it also apparently makes you one hell of an electronica musician, so maybe it's not THAT bad? He may be a cracked out weirdo 4channer, but he's also one hell of an artist.

No he's not deadmau5 is boring as gently caress. Rusko also sucks, but I'd rather listen to him that deadmau5

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Whats the deal with We Speak no Americano? A lot of my friends are over playing this and lots of clubs are playing this. Sorry its really hard for me to keep up with this scene since it moves so goddamn fast, but I don't understand how people like this song.

Also adding to the hipster thing, you're always gonna have people like that, there's nothing you can do about it but keep arguing that you can (hopefully) keep outside the thread.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Goddamn I can't stop playing that video. Its so loving good!

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
dont worry guys by next year electronic dance music won't be in the top 40 and will be replaced by the next bandwagon.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
drat Melee I love your tracks and I await your album.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Dell_Zincht posted:

So erm, Pendulum had a remix competition for 'The Island Part I' and a 16 year old kid from France won it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7iESu2XuCU

Daft Punk, eat your heart out. His original tracks are great as well, go to his Myspace and check out 'Shuriken' and 'For You' if you don't believe me.

Unreal.

This is probably the pro-est click for the last few pages. This is awesome.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
deadmouse is really boring and his name is dumb. Someone make a dm5 megathread of hate already. I honestly don't know how he's so famous if his music is so boring but whatever.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
I used to not really like that song, but oh man Robert Smith just makes it so goddamn good! loving love the re-record.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

phractured posted:

Tiesto just kept going last night. I could not tell if the majority of the audience were guidos or euro trash. :ohdear:

All in all very entertaining concert.

They were all Eurotrash/Guidos/TechnoBros, don't kid yourself.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Cokeysmoke posted:

Very nice! I don't suppose there's a download for this, or are you making an EP?

This is amazing! Good job man.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Mike_V posted:

Uhhhh, will.i.am is cool and you probably are a child if you dislike him.

lol sure dude. you probably think his hair looks cool too.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Can anyone link me a download link to Soulwax's essential mix? I can't find any download links for it. Or is it :filez:?

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Threatis posted:

i really cant see how its gonna be gone that soon. care to clarify?

Reggaeton is still kinda big over here in a border town of Mexico but Moombahton will keep it alive (which is awesome because its the best parts of reggaeton without the horrible rappers? or whatever).

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Threatis posted:

"hey guys check out this dubstep remix of 'The Legend Of Zelda' I made" - an rear end in a top hat, on the internet, every 14 seconds

UGgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggh this forever

And to the dude up there yeah I know what reggeaton is I just don't know what to call the dudes rappers or singers man idk.

Oh and Keevo I'm located in a border city, lived in Mexico for a while so I was pretty much subjected to reggeaton for a long time (and it sucked).

The REAL Goobusters fucked around with this message at 06:41 on Aug 3, 2011

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

jvempire posted:

Your answer is in the youtube comments, "I'll tell you what im waiting for, The loving drop!!!"

Listening to that remix reminded me of the Madeon remix of the same song and how good that one is.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

ephex posted:

He is doing this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4cKYgIF45I

:staredog:

(It's the right video, wait for it.)

This actually ain't that bad! Now that Doors thing is just :wtc:

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
I just got back from watching Major Lazer at funfunfun fest here in Austin and holy loving poo poo they killed it.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Saw RAC last night with a couple of friends and they killed it. If they play at your city you should definitely go.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
I saw and met Madeon this past week and even if some of his transitions were not that great and he still killed it. The sound hosed up at one show (Hype hotel) and he got the ball back rolling real quick. Dude is still 17 so he still has a lot going for him.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
I saw Baauer this weekend at Fun Fun Fun Fest and gaaaaaaaatdamn that was a lot of fun. Anything more like him?

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

The Fresh Prince posted:

Duck Sauce's newest song:
Radio Stereo

This needs a lot more love. Definitely their best since Barbara Streisand.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

The Fresh Prince posted:

Thats really not saying much. They've only released two other songs since Barbra Streisand, neither of which were anywhere as good as Barbra Streisand.

It is a very good song though (I like it better than Barbra Streisand). I'm very excited for Quack, especially if Mondo is on it.

Well thats my point though, since they release so very few songs both songs after Barbra disappointed me and I was about to write them off completely. This pretty much gave me hope for their future releases.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

I watched the episode when it aired and thought her performance was loving goofy, and not in the good way. Every other musical guest on Conan has a full band on stage and she went out there by herself, which would've been fine if the song she had performed had been good, but it wasn't. I didn't find it catchy at all, quite the opposite actually. And she was using a backing track which made it all the more obnoxious to me.

She doesn't play with a full band live either. And the new MIA is very love it or hate it. Personally I like it and watching her live was a lot of fun.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

88h88 posted:

It's poorly worded but seeing as the joint is AFTER HOURS, playing peak time poo poo isn't what they're after. That said if you're a DJ and you don't know how to play a set appropriate to the time your playing or the venue you're in then what the gently caress are you doing on a stage? It's like DJ 101... Also the people doing the booking need to research who they're getting. I mean you're not going to hire some oval office like DJ BL3ND to play after hours are you?

I just don't know what beef they have with hip hop.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Cyril Sneer posted:

Hi everyone :)

How is Cut Copy SO GOODDAMN GOOD

Cut Copy - We Are Explorers:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2deOnkx2fA
:circlefap:

They're even better live. I loved their new album totally made up for Zonoscope.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

CaptainYesterday posted:

Woman, possibly out November 18 if German Amazon is right.

They just released a new song called "Randy"

Straight up sounds like something from their last album.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Teikanmi posted:

New Justice once again proving that they were/are better than Daft Punk and the people were misled.

No

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
AVD was not good

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
The new justice is worse than AVD.

I'm just gonna listen to cross on repeat I am actually so bummed

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
They lost their edge dude.

Woman is straight up boring dad rock. Rip cross

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

dj bobby bieber posted:

I dropped my new album today, I hope you enjoy it

https://m-e-l-e-e.bandcamp.com/releases

aye bruh i saw a few of my friends share your album! Also seen some ads for it, congrats :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Supersonic posted:

Just released a debut single called Miami Odyssey on Bandcamp. It has a disco house sound and is the first song in a disco/funky house EP that I plan to have finished by the end of July!

me gusta