Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rakshas
Jun 7, 2003
Oompa Loompa Extraordinarie
I would love to be able to subscribe to these blogs as podcasts and have all these tracks listenable on my commute. There must be a way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rakshas
Jun 7, 2003

Interval posted:

I'm DEFINITELY going to hard summer this summer.

btw I plan on being a pretty famous music arist within the next three years. (very serious)

here's my most recent track.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya932WibH7c

This is rough. I like it rough.

Edit: I want this on MP3 please.

Rakshas fucked around with this message at 20:44 on Mar 15, 2010

Rakshas
Jun 7, 2003
Been trying to find the name of a high pitched french rapper/vocalist who used to get a lot of airtime on GBS.fm. Another thing I know is he did a lot of covers. Guess this falls into the french electro house category.

Rakshas
Jun 7, 2003

Hammsturabi posted:

That sounds kind of like Tiga but he's Canadian. He's covered Hot in Herre, Louder than a Bomb, and Sunglasses at Night, among others. He has a high-ish voice, especially on Hot in Herre.

No, not this. This guy had an ever more high pitched, scraggly and nasaly voice and he definitely was rapping in french (I hang out with francophones). I sort of know a little bit of the hook, so maybe I'll try humming it in midomi or shazaam or something. Ugh, this is worse than water boarding.

Rakshas
Jun 7, 2003

trill rear end posted:

teki latex?

We're getting closer but the guy I'm looking for is pitched higher still. Sounds like fingernails on a chalkboard. Not even sure why I'm so into this guy.

Rakshas
Jun 7, 2003
Ok I found it. Just typed in teki latex on last fm and looked up similar artists.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hugl6XFSqHE

It's the guy who starts at the 17s mark. Thanks for helping me find the worst french rapper ever.

Rakshas
Jun 7, 2003

F2B posted:

On the French House connection I stumbled upon Eumig and Chinon the other day
http://soundcloud.com/eumigandchinon/crash-feat-jules-foisy

There is something distinctly funky about french electro house but I can't put my finger on it. This is fantastic, however as is all of Ed Banger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rakshas
Jun 7, 2003

Kerk posted:

Wow, this is amazing. Cant stop watching it!

Didn't realize 2manydjs were up to this. The iphone app is kind of awesome too.