Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Furnace
Mar 31, 2004

12 teams is where it's at, right? Yeah! Right? Yeah! Right? Yeah! Right? YEAH! SOME THINGS YOU CAN'T UNSEE, BRO!
aaahhhh my bromix totally got me a gig I'm lolling so hard right but at the same time this is my first in a few years so pardon me while I go take notes from the SHM documentary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Furnace
Mar 31, 2004

12 teams is where it's at, right? Yeah! Right? Yeah! Right? Yeah! Right? YEAH! SOME THINGS YOU CAN'T UNSEE, BRO!
2manydjs are playing on triple j (aussie radio) all week, doing one hour theme shows, and last night, the theme was new music, mainly electronic tracks, and there are some loving winners in there.

They've uploaded the set on triple j, and it's also readily available online.

Furnace
Mar 31, 2004

You guys are horrible at Google.

Furnace
Mar 31, 2004

2manydjs are the loving best.

Furnace
Mar 31, 2004

This is the loving worst.

Furnace
Mar 31, 2004

William Lee posted:

Is it March yet?

and

Maya Jane Coles
Visionquest
Maceo Plex
Soul Clap
Magda
Wolf + Lamb
Lee Curtiss - Live
Thugfucker
PillowTalk - Live
Tanner Ross
DJ Three
Aquarius Heaven - Live
Footprintz - Live
Lazaro Casanova

What a weekend this is shaping up to be...

Dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Furnace
Mar 31, 2004

Stuntastic posted:

Major Lazer (Now Diplo, Jillionaire, and Walshy Fire (gently caress Switch))

I saw this line-up at bonnaroo and it was fantastic. I wish I could've seen this.