Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.

Jedi Knight Luigi posted:

Ransom Note? Beats in Space? XLR8R? Resident Advisor?

I follow all these in my soundcloud stream. Even a couple others I’ve picked up just by browsing SoundCloud including Melbourne DeepCast. I like Roman Flügel’s Rinse.fm mixes too.

Overall you’ll find those to be more house than techno. I’m not really into techno but I still really like Wata Igarashi. While we’re on Japan, Yoshinori Hayashi is basically my spirit animal. Both of these guys RA mixes are excellent and I’ve listened to them each dozens of times while working.

I follow some guys on Mixcloud and soundcloud, but they’re dj’s who never post playlists, and most of them are unreleased tracks. So it’s very frustrating if you really want to know a track. I keep listening to Spotify, but like someone else already said, it’s discovery thing doesn’t work at all for me. I know a couple of users who post playlists sometimes, but if you forget their name, you’re not gonna find them in the app.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU