Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pararoid
Dec 6, 2005

Te Waipounamu pride
Hey whats with the new thread? Since when do I like House?

Bring back the dedicated Electro-pop thread!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pararoid
Dec 6, 2005

Te Waipounamu pride
Can anyone recommend me some more Electro-pop I might like?

I started out with Ladyhawke and after seeing her live in a really great, very personal concert (Here in NZ) I fell in love with the genre.

I've been listening to some Little Boots and some La Roux, but I'm really not sure where to start otherwise. Any ideas would be totally welcome.

Edit: Actually I think I fell in love with Pip Brown, but that's beside the point :ssh:

Pararoid fucked around with this message at 04:44 on Dec 15, 2009

Pararoid
Dec 6, 2005

Te Waipounamu pride
I saw this on TV the other day, Shazam was totally unable to identify it. Turns out to be extremely unpopular, so I thought I'd share it here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6o-oXbjX2w