Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gossamer
Dec 13, 2006
We all enter the world screaming and covered in blood. The fun doesn't have to end there...
Also looking for an invite here to get my independent film funded. Thanks in advance to anyone who can spare one. This is such a great site. Now back to budgeting...

Here's a teaser to look at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0wfP2INlUA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gossamer
Dec 13, 2006
We all enter the world screaming and covered in blood. The fun doesn't have to end there...

Detective Thompson posted:

I can send you an invite but need your email to do so. Also, I liked the trailer, but you had a lot of clipping going on with the sound, though I'm guessing you'll keep an ear out for that in the final product.

Hey it says you aren't accepting private messages, but i added my email to my profile. Thanks.

Yeah something weird happened with certain levels i boosted thatvwere fine within Final Cut, but then I guess Youtube's uploader didn't like and it started doing that clipping. I'll get around to fixing it soon. I swear to god, I've never had a trouble free upload to Youtube, there's always some pain in the rear end problem.