Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Marxist Glue
Jan 12, 2007

GLUE GLUEEEEE GLUUUUUUEEE, Karl Marx! GLUUUEEE GLUE GLLLUUUUUEEEEEE!!!!
This looks fantastic. I would very much like an invite as well if anyone has an account with invites...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marxist Glue
Jan 12, 2007

downfall posted:

I have 5 invites.

E-mail me (I don't have PM) - nickgatens AT gmail DOT com if you want one (and include your forum name, so I know they're going to someone who actually wants them) - they will be first come, first serve.

Emailed! Thanks so much! If I get any invites, I'll give them out in this thread as well.

Marxist Glue
Jan 12, 2007

I AM OUT OF INVITES!

Everyone that I have sent invites out to has gotten 5 invites! Please spread the love and come back to the thread and allow other goons to contact you for invites!

Marxist Glue fucked around with this message at 05:22 on Dec 20, 2009

Marxist Glue
Jan 12, 2007

downfall posted:

I'm still trying to decide what I actually want to do as it relates to a project on Kickstarter even though I've been a member for 6 or 7 months now. I've been tossing around a ton of ideas and looking at everything that's been done on there recently, and it looks like your options are basically only limited to your creativity - and to a certain extent, your ability to sell yourself/your idea.

Yeah, that's what I was noticing when I was browsing the site. I figure I might as well develop a project and see what happens. If nothing else, this is kind of a cool way to see how other people view your ideas in one of the most honest ways possible - by literally putting their money where their mouth's are.

Marxist Glue
Jan 12, 2007

Guess what, goons? Kickstarter e-mailed me with invites!

So I'm available again to give some to any goon that would like to create a project on Kickstarter.

I have :siren: NO MORE INVITE :siren: left

Marxist Glue fucked around with this message at 14:51 on Jul 23, 2010

Marxist Glue
Jan 12, 2007

TheColorBlue posted:

inthezone12@hotmail.com

Invite away! If you get any invites, be sure to come back to this thread and help any others that need them too.

Marxist Glue
Jan 12, 2007

Fiction D posted:

I may be interested in using this to gain some funds for my senior graduation film.

Would anyone happen to have an extra invite on them they could toss my way?

I've still got 4 more, as you can read from my post, but I do need your e-mail address! If you don't feel comfortable posting it on the forums, you can PM me.

Marxist Glue
Jan 12, 2007

ilikechapstick posted:

I'd love an invite!

dmackerman@gmail.com

Hyphy Jamboree posted:

I would love an invite if any are still available!

ablerav@gmail.com

Invites sent! Come back to the thread if you get invites so you can spread the invites like herpes!

Marxist Glue
Jan 12, 2007

Shalrath posted:

I'll take an invite if someone has one left. I mean, who doesn't like manned space exploitation :)

shalrath239@gmail.com

Of course I'll hook my OSM buddy out!

Marxist Glue
Jan 12, 2007

fronkpies posted:

An invite to chrisdhegarty@gmail.com would be much appreciated to anyone who has spares, cheers.

Just sent you my last invite!

If any of you who I sent invites to have invites, make sure to come back and help out others that need them.

Marxist Glue
Jan 12, 2007

Hey everyone. I used to be John Adams but I changed my name. I helped a lot of people get invites when Kickstarter was still in beta!

Anyway, I finally have my first project up. A short film that I'm going to do.

If you guys could give anything that you're able to, that would be awesome. The best way to say thanks for the invite back in the day is to give me :10bux:!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/taylorgenovese/sunny-disposition-a-short-film

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marxist Glue
Jan 12, 2007

Hey everyone. If you're interested, I have a new Kickstarter up for another short film. I used to be John Adams on the forums and I helped a bunch of people get invites to Kickstarter back when it was invite only.

Anyway, it's a film about obsession and the state of the comic book industry. Pledge anything you can and you'd really be helping several goons out! Thanks!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/taylorgenovese/colonel-liberty-a-short-film