Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lanth
Jun 15, 2007
Lipstick Apathy
Would love to get an invite. I got something cooking...

lanthghost at gmail dot com

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Nevermind, just saw that you can only use it if you have a U.S. based adress or bank account. Sorry!

I am however up to multiplying the invite count in this thread, so if anyone wants to send one my way, I will try to give invites back here, so...

Lanth fucked around with this message at 16:06 on Feb 8, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lanth
Jun 15, 2007
Lipstick Apathy

Abbeh posted:

Consider yourself invited

Thanks!

Gaspy Conana posted:

I'd like one! gaspyconana@gmail.com

Done!

Lanth
Jun 15, 2007
Lipstick Apathy

Really Big Shoe posted:

I would gladly accept an invite for this! robpettinato at gmail dot com. Thanks!

It said your email is already registered as a creator.

This, however,

HolyJewsus posted:

hey guys, all my invites are gone, gave them to merry goons!

but

just found out a friend of mine is involved with a urban park design and building, I would love another one for him if anyone has one left, and I'll be sure to post the other invites back in here,

his email is ralph.xu@gmail.com

thanks

worked.

Still got three if anyone needs one.

EDIT: Holy fast moving thread from outta nowhere!

Suran37 posted:

Can I get an invite if anyone can spare one! suran37 at hotmail dot com

Done!

Lanth fucked around with this message at 18:06 on Feb 19, 2010