Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pezz3D
Jun 4, 2008

by Fistgrrl
I don't really know if I'll ever use it but I'd appreciate an invite! Pezz3D [at] gmail.com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pezz3D
Jun 4, 2008

by Fistgrrl

Gaspy Conana posted:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/jaytholen/jay-tholen-to-record-sermon-his-first-studio-lp

There she blows. There's even a little clip of a minigame from the next Dropsy thread. :) Tried to make it as entertaining as possible.

I'm waiting until Dropsy gets posted before I make a GBS thread. I'd be skewered if I didn't.

Seriously awesome. I'll try my best to donate sometime next week. Your video had me rolling. Music is epic as well.

Pezz3D
Jun 4, 2008

by Fistgrrl
I guess I'm a bit weary of committing myself to writing up a presentable blurb about the project I have in mind but I wanted to see if I could run my idea by you guys first and maybe get a couple answers to some questions I have. As it's unoriginal and people are doing it already I'm not too worried about someone "stealing it."

Basically I would like to self publish, I guess, a book of a large collection of my moleskine sketchbook paintings/drawings which you can check out a few of at http://pezzz.tumblr.com . I looked around at the other ideas asking for funding right now and the ones who were successful and I'm not quite sure if mine is well up to snuff.

What I'm also wondering is how do I go about estimating the amount of money it would take to do something like this. It seems as if others are quoting it at $3k in backing needed but I have no clue were they're getting this number. I can estimate the cost in supplies and such but I'm lost otherwise.