Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

Squidster posted:

I started out in Creative Convention making short comics, and we've just launched our biggest and best comics anthology on Kickstarter:

Wayward Sisters, An Anthology of Monstrous Women

From mermaids hunted for their meat to a ghastly beauty pageant, Wayward Sisters celebrates lady and non-binary monsters who are indelicate, impolite, and irrepressible. Inside you’ll find tales of undead motivational speakers, vengeance demons compelled to hunt family, and a gentle T. Rex who just wants to be loved.

With a cover by Alise Gluškova (Abe Sapien, Letter 44), we’re excited to bring you fresh comics to sink your teeth into. Wayward Sisters: An Anthology of Monstrous Women is 216 full-colour pages printed at 6.75" x 10.25", featuring 25 new stories about non-binary and lady monsters. Our creators have roots all over the world, and they all identify as women or gender-nonconforming.

Here's just some of the comics in this book:

More details and comic samples are on the Kickstarter page!

Thanks, much appreciated!
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

I sponsored this a couple days back (physical book :toot: ) and didn't even know it's a Goonproject, now I am extra excited!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

So, this is a necro (can a sticky be necro'd?), but a Goon that runs a young women's 'zine just launched a daily planner kickstarter for girls and young women that's really great and is a huge passion project for her: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/missheardmedia/the-2019-girl-powered-planner

13Pandora13 fucked around with this message at 02:45 on Jun 8, 2018

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

My friend just launched a size inclusive Surf and Yoga wear line (that I modeled for!). The fabric is made from recycled oceanic plastic and is UPF 50:
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/124-west-yoga-surf-and-swimwear-for-all-bodies#/

13Pandora13 fucked around with this message at 05:20 on Nov 18, 2018

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

Squidster posted:

Hey! Returning Creative Convention goon with a new comic anthology.

We just launched Shout Out, a bold queer comics anthology for teen readers from an award-winning queer team.

Led by Andrew Wheeler ( Eisner winner for Comics Alliance, Joe Shuster winner for Another Castle ), we've somehow convinced Kieron Gillen ( The Wicked + The Divine ), Joamette Gil ( Prism Award winner for Best Anthology ), Vivan Ng ( Legend of Korra ), and the Mathews twins ( Lumberjanes/Gotham Academy ) and 40+ others to contribute to this anthology. If that sounds like it's your wheelhouse, check us out on Kickstarter!

The artwork is stunning. Just holy dang, the team brought their A-game and then some.

Backed :)

I really enjoyed the Wayward Sisters anthology you guys did last year.