Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deathonwheels
Jan 21, 2010
Could I possibly get an invite from someone? gustin.chris@gmail.com

Our band just finished recording our first album, but we owe some people some money before we can do anything with the music.

I'll return the favor with Kickstarter invites for anyone asking, and free downloads of our music (once we're paid up) for anyone who emails me and asks.

Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deathonwheels
Jan 21, 2010

Hackuma posted:

Sent you one.

Thanks dude! Signed up this morning, and I'll post the project up when I get the description done.

Incidentally, I have 5 invites to give if anyone is interested.

deathonwheels
Jan 21, 2010

JustTheWorst posted:

I'd like an invite as well, if anyones got one left - I've got a comic book that could use some printin' money.

wil.whalen@gmail.com

Tex Murdock DDS posted:

If anyone has an extra invite to send (texmurdockdds@gmail.com) I would greatly appreciate it.

Just sent invites to you both. Good luck!

deathonwheels
Jan 21, 2010
Finally got my project launched. Our band needs to come up with $3000 in 60 days so we can pay off our producer and get our album mastered, then share it with all of our awesome fans.

We do hip-hop/rock with lots of electric violin, and you can visit https://www.allkindsofgravity.com to check out some (very old) demos.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/allkindsofgravity/the-all-kinds-of-gravity-debut-album if you want more information about our project.

Thanks to everyone sending out invites for Kickstarter! You guys rock.