Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SALT CURES HAM
Jan 4, 2011
Anyone want to send me an invite?

seantucker858@gmail.com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SALT CURES HAM
Jan 4, 2011
(crossposted from "Gimme Blood: Upcoming Horror Megathread!" in CD)

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/stagehound/terror-of-the-bloodstained-dead

A friend of mine (the dude in the video that isn't awkward and dumb-looking) talked me into helping him with his pet project, a zombie movie named Terror of the Bloodstained Dead. If you could send some money our way, that'd be nice.

I'm aware that our video's poo poo, but that's because it was filmed without a tripod on short notice by someone who has held a video camera exactly once in his life. I (the awkward and goony dude in the video) am most likely gonna be the one behind the camera for the actual movie, and I've used a camera before and I have a tripod, so the movie itself is almost definitely going to look better.

The thing that sets us apart from the riff-raff of zombie movies is, a pretty large chunk of the film will have nary a zombie in sight. The focus is much more on the human element of a zombie apocalypse and how stressful situations can cause a group to deteriorate and turn against each other, which is hardly an uncommon theme in zombie movies but has only rarely (to my knowledge) been made the focus in one.

In addition, we're teens working on an incredibly small budget in movie terms. That alone makes us noteworthy if the film turns out to be anything other than complete poo poo.