Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Hello all!

I've been writing for fun for a while and on a lark I started sending out stories to publications. One's been picked up! The press is new, they're just getting started, and their first big effort is a horror anthology loosely based on urban legends. They've got some reasonably well-known authors (Blair Daniels, Tamika Thompson) along with some newcomers (myself).

The company's got a small kickstarter running to pay publication costs. You can get ebook and hard copies of the three-volume anthology being Kickstarted, and the Big Pledge Level gets you written into a story by a contributor. I mean, it's a horror series, so you may not like what happens to you in that story. Or you might. No judgment.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dopabeane/the-monsters-we-forgot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU