Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IveMadeSnacks
Feb 6, 2004

mew!!
I didn't make this kickstarter page, but I am apart of the project. Basically, our goal is to take this giant, 26 foot long guitar and set it on fire for a music video (and Viking-esque tribute). Because when something like this comes into your possession, what else can you do with it?

We're doing this whether we reach our goal or not. The kickstarter was made as an afterthought when someone suggested we do this to recoup some of the costs this ridiculous project has racked up. Mostly, I just wanted to share this with you goons because a huge guitar is being set on fire. Who doesn't want to see that? It's either going to be awesome or an incredible shitshow. Either way, it'll be entertaining. Yay bad ideas!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1912859970/a-giant-guitar-on-fire-a-short-film-by-idnoclip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU