Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mega Shark
Oct 4, 2004
Anyone have an invite left? pdriggett@gmail

I own an independent game company that is working on its first title and this could be just the thing we need.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega Shark
Oct 4, 2004

ExtraNoise posted:

ODC, did you get an invite? Kickstarter is bitching at me about you already being a creator?

I love reading your posts in the game developer's thread, so it would be an honor to help with your new startup. One day I'm hoping to follow in your shoes and I plan to use Kickstarter to do it.

Rizie, if ODC confirms that he is joined up, I'll save my invite and send it your way. :)

Edit: vvv Well then, we've got quite a little Goon Kickstarter community forming. :3:

I got one, thank you.

Mega Shark
Oct 4, 2004
ExtraNoise, congratulations on getting your funding.

Mega Shark
Oct 4, 2004
I have two invites, first two to post for one get one.

Mega Shark
Oct 4, 2004

FEXO posted:

Sweet, I would appreciate an invite. Thanks

akarya@gmail.com

Invite sent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega Shark
Oct 4, 2004

JoeWindetc posted:

May I? I have PMs or joe.windetc at gmail.

Sent.