Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hooper Struvé
Dec 15, 2004

I have had people walk out on me before, but not when I was being so charming.
Hi guys,

My group, "The Planetary Defense Force!" has launched a campaign to raise money for our first full season:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/433391541/the-planetary-defense-force-saves-2012

We basically do live-action video games, where everyone in the audience is a player and the story of the show changes based on how well they complete various games and challenges.

We've done two shows so far this year, and both were very successful but VERY expensive, since we build everything ourselves. We rack up a pretty big materials bill building robots and stuff.

We've gotten a really cool opportunity, because our venue liked the show so much that they're giving us a year of free rent to help us develop it. So the campaign is to raise money for materials so that we can do six shows next year and build an audience.

Running a show like this has been a longtime dream of mine, so I'm trying as hard as I can to get the word out! If you guys know of any place that might help us get more exposure, please let me know. We're all live performers but none of us really has an internet presence, so I don't know where to post details about the campaign online. Any advice is appreciated.

Thank you!

ALSO: If you go to our page, I've been writing a story about all of our donors in the "Updates" section, so be sure to check that out. It is a SECRET DONOR BONUS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU