Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BobMcFartsens
Dec 31, 2005

Sitting on a park bench

HolyJewsus posted:

if anyone wants an invite, send me an email(above)!

Just sent you an email. Thanks :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BobMcFartsens
Dec 31, 2005

Sitting on a park bench

Hey guys, i've forgotten to post this till now, but here it goes.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/wtf/rivertown

8 days left and we're $1,500 away from our $5,000 goal.

Myself and a group of close friends have been making our first feature length movie together. All the filming is done, now we're doing post production and PR stuff. This money is for that. We're going to be buying editing software, paying to get into film festivals, going on a movie release tour, and spending money on posters, dvds, and hopefully even paying our actors.

The little bit that we have edited is looking fantastic, i'm getting so excited to be able to really start editing and getting this movie released.