Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream
I've wanted to release a children's book for some time now, but Kickstarter always scared me in-case I couldn't ever deliver the goods and people were not happy with the end result. So instead, I used my own savings and portions of my wages to make this dream a reality. I know this is a kickstarter thread, but I sought permission from the mods first given it was self funded.

I've now finally reached the point where you (yes, you!) can buy a copy for your child, or a little one you might know. Maybe for Christmas? Maybe for a birthday? Maybe just for fun!

"Monster, monster, who are you?" has been designed for children between the ages of 2 and 6. It features 17 beautifully illustrated monsters, each with their own hobby and a question for your child. The text is basic and in large print. The monsters are colorful and friendly. Why not show your child that monsters are nothing to be afraid of?

My book is currently self published using Amazon, in both paperback and ebook. The paperback version has a glossy cover for sticky fingerprints to be wiped away easily.
It's also available on the other Amazon variants, but I've not linked them. Just search for 'Monster, monster, who are you?'.

Amazon US

Amazon UK

If you do decide to buy a copy (thank you!!), could you please leave an honest review? It would mean so much to me.

Some pictures of the book in paperback:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU