Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phenotype
Jul 24, 2007

You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance.

DriveC posted:

Am I alone in greatly preferring the X series to the main series? The 8-bit games are too rigid for my taste. The SNES X games are all pretty much awesome and while the PSX games are getting into crazy territory with the animes and generally ridiculous poo poo I still prefer them to the main series.

I actually prefer the 8-bit gameplay, but I wish to god that they put SNES L-R weapon swap in Mega Man 10. It's a pain in the rear end having to pause every time, and that's just an accessibility feature, really.

While I'm wishing, I hope to god Mega Man 10 is easy enough for me to play it. I can beat maybe two stages in 9, and the sheer rear end in a top hat difficulty is enough to put me off ever touching it again. I can beat Mega Man 2 and at least make some progress in others, but the fun just disappears for me when I have to make so many pixel-perfect jumps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU