Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mechahamster
Oct 9, 2007
Tiny paws of doom
It took me 19 years and this thread to realize heat Man is a friggin' cigarette lighter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mechahamster
Oct 9, 2007
Tiny paws of doom

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave posted:

I figured it out in 2007, which means it took me 20 years. You must not have had parents that smoked.

EDIT: it was 19 years for me, too, if I bothered to remember that MM2 came out in 1988 and not 1987. Goddamn it.

I'm a smoker myself :shobon:

I had the game back then on the NES and it's in my Wii library, it just never clicked.

And of course I knew about the charge on his weapon, how else was I ever gonna beat Slow Down Dragon? That boomerang meant getting close!