Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Mega Man X is probably my favorite game ever, despite never, EVER being able to finish off Sigma. I just can't kill him. Never even put a dent in his health meter. Everything else in the game is just great. I found just about everything other than the Street Fighter Fireballwithout any guides.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I purchased Megaman 9 about a year ago but never really played it..I just tried it out and man do I suck at Megaman games. The only one I was ever good at was Megaman X, and I could never beat the last boss.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Oh man am I glad I found this thread. I loved loved LOVED just about every MegaMan game up to X, then I stopped playing. I knew X1 in and out but never figured out how to kill Sigma :( I must have put hundreds of hours into X1, I could probably come back and find every life upgrade container and armor upgrade just by starting the stage. Always wish I'd figured out how to beat that end fucker, though...

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

TaurusOxford posted:

Sigma's final form was weak to rolling shield, and you can jump on his claws to hit his face(which is his only hittable spot).

I'm going back to this game as a grown-rear end man and beating it...I can beat it this time!