Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

I just want closure

I wanted the zero kills everyone story that happenes between the Original and the X series

I wanted the X vs Zero Showdown

But now I want to know what happens at the end of X8

Also I liked command mission

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

Smoke posted:

According to Inafune this never happened.

X5 has this, and was intended as the final game in the series. Then X6 was made so Capcom could get more money.

Overall the Megaman series is pretty terrible with closure and showing what happens between series. The only one that's really over is the Zero series, and Zero dying at the end of that is all the closure we're gonna get.

No one died in the showdown though

and I know inafune denied the total hell death zero scenario but that would be the best possible explanation for our missing heroes

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

TaurusOxford posted:

Capcom has declared X7 and X8 not canon in the X series.

Source

I need closure :ohdear:

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

I always liked this picture

also the protomen just came out with a rock opera apparently

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

Schwarzwald posted:

I'd really recommend it. I don't understand why so many people don't consider it such a great game.

Do you mean The Father of Death, or is there another one out?

yeah father of death

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

Yonic Symbolism posted:

Shut up I loved that cartoon

giant robots can't be ninjas (far left), its a bad show

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

X2 is the only one I can remember the boss order on

Ostrich Sponge Gator Crab Violen Stag Moth Serges Centipede Agile Snail

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

g0lbez posted:

All of you wanting MML3... I hate everyone of you. X9 forever

I too want closure dammit

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

Captain Invictus posted:

Well, that's a bit disturbing. Saw this on Pixiv, and it made me wonder how much "dark" Megaman art there is out there. Or at least, well-done art. That's not Rockman Neo.

:aaa: what why what is this what have you done you monster

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

Schwarzwald posted:

Even if Megaman Online ends up sucking horribly, we will at least be able to look back and say, "yes, it had a pretty rad trailer."

me talking about terminator salvation

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

Schwarzwald posted:

Can they get Texas Faggott to do the soundtrack?

The hardest band to explain when my mom stumbled upon my iTunes library years ago.

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

I never beat that Sigma on console either when I was younger. The video store never had Mega Man X in stock but X2 was there and easily the one I played and beat the most. Don’t even know the X3 boss order like I do for X2.

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

That’s Gravity Beetle who I think is weak to Crush Crawfish.

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

X1 Nostalgia order dictates I must do the buffalo first.

I say this as I am failing to find what upgrade I missed to get the loving Hadouken. Just suiciding in this armadillo stage for no reason.

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

X1 Chill Penguin was the first I went to.

X3 Blizzard Buffalo was the first pick because of what I did in X1.

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

I came to comment on the black outline as well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

hatty posted:

Show them all the edgy mega man flash videos from the early 2000s like the Cataclysm, Mega Man vs Quick Man and Rockman Neo

Off the top of my head Rockman Neo is the one with the song by “Texas F…” which didn’t sound very Maverick Hunter imo.