Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Megaman owns, I love these game's brutal difficulty and awesome music. Just real fun games to play overall. With that said I can't wait for Mega Man 10

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
I'm playing through Mega Man 1 again and goddamn is this game loving hard. Isn't this one the hardest in the series?

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
I remember playing X5 when it released and it was a lot of fun.....until one of the last stages where you fought the Yellow Devil. MotherFUCKER I was never able to beat that guy. I think I threw a controller in frustration with that boss gently caress.

The REAL Goobusters fucked around with this message at 08:49 on Dec 13, 2009

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
I'm at Wily's Castle and gently caress the Yellow Devil.

gently caress you rear end in a top hat :argh:

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Swilo posted:

Best weapon to use on your clone is Fire Man's thing, but not the bullet. When you shoot it a circle of flames appears around you, and the AI is abusable to always jump into it :v:

The "Bubble Machine" is obviously weak to Guts Man, there's 4 blocks in the room and they kill them in one shot each; though there's 7 which move progressively faster so you should save them. Regular P works fine for the rest.

Game ruining unfun for the desperate: Rapidly tap select to pause the game and your attacks will hit multiple times, it's possible to beat him in one shot of Elec Man's thing.

:aaaaa:
Well I'll be damned

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
I got the first Battle Network and loved the poo poo out of it. I thought it was pretty cool and really liked the story and battle system at the time. Its was a pretty cool game but gently caress there's too many of them. Whatsup with that ZX and Starforce Megamans? What the gently caress are those all about?

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
MML3 cancelled.....:negative: why capcom why!

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Purple D. Link posted:

TvC is a Wii game, so yeah, after RE4. It's also one of the best Wii games in my opinion. I enjoyed MM10 as well.

TvC sucked, but SF4 and MvC3 are pretty good (they're worse than their older titles but still really solid). Non-fighting game wise there hasn't really been anything out of capcom that has been exciting at all.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
MML3 looked insanely good and it seemed that a lot of work was already put into it. I guess they cancelled this game so they can add more developers for Dragon's Dogma. Ugh that game looks like a piece of poo poo and they literally have all of Capcom working on it.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Just want to let everybody know that Darkstalkers will most probably get made. Last year Ono showed off SFxT for the first time and put a still of the logo for 3rd Strike online, yet he said he wasn't announced yet. Its not the first time he's done this.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Nybble posted:

I'd love to see the next Smash Bros with him. If they can have Sonic (another dead corpse of a franchise...), perhaps Mega Man could lend his fighting talents.

You say that about Sonic and while those games usually suck (colors was pretty good), Sonic games still sell a shitton of money so its not really dead.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Yeah this has real bad level design and I'm having some framerate problems as well. Welp fan game!

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Shadow Ninja 64 posted:

Those fire sword guys all go down to a single full charged buster shot, and they can't even block it like they can normal shots.

That whole level is still really boring though. Even knowing that it's not really challenging at all, it's just annoying.

Sorry not to be so negative but it's just not fun for me and makes me want to play something like Megaman 2 instead.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Mister Roboto posted:

Apologies if this seems obvious, but I can't seem to find this on the official site after reading it multiple times; will this work on a Samsung galaxy S II HD LTE?

No the game is for pc's only.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Doggboat posted:

Somehow I managed to avoid Mega Man games for 20 years and SFxMM is the first Mega Man game I have played. I don't think I like Mega Man games.

Dragon's Dogma and Asura's Wrath are among the top 5 games I played this year. Also while I'm no fan of SFxT, it's far from broken and bad in every possible way.
Stop talking out of your rear end.

Capcom makes some bad decisions, but calling them the worst game company out there is downright stupid.

Capcom didn't make Asura's Wrath just so you know. Dragon's Dogma is alright, but SFXT is a hot pile of garbage (that did not sell well and Capcom blamed "fighting game saturation" over the bad sales). Also they put out RE6 this year and depends on who you ask they either loved it or hated the gently caress out of it.

Yeah Capcom hasn't been doing too well.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

ImpAtom posted:

There is something a little sad about Inafune getting together a collection of great people free of Capcom's influence to... make a knockoff of Mega Man instead of something new and original, but I can't deny I want to play it.

He talks about in the video that he wanted to make a new Megaman for a long time but then Capcom cancelled it (they also cancelled Legends 3 which he kicked off but I don't think he was actively developing it). You can tell he just really wants to make another megaman type game.

And its not like Capcom is going to make a new megaman any time soon so this is awesome.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
I honestly wonder now how Capcom is going to respond to this. People really want a new mega man really bad, I knew this kick starter would get funded but now it's on track to hit all of the stretch goals and more? drat man, Capcom really screwed the pooch.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Man Inafune is really losing a lot of his goodwill. Honestly Mighty No.9 looks pretty bad from what I've seen so far, but if its good I'll eat my words but yeah there is no way I'm backing anything from them right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Man who gives a gently caress about multiplayer. That had to be a stretch goal wasn't it. Its crazy that Inafune has basically lost all of his good will now, that Xbox One game is pretty much doomed as well I guess.