Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

...your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call "a body"...
Grimey Drawer
This is still the best Mega Man themed music track. :haw:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AA-NRCAW90o

Yea, that was on TV. Unfortunately, it made the show out to be something much better than it actually was. False advertising at its best. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

Grimey Drawer

DrBouvenstein posted:

To this day I still have no idea what the gently caress a 'kuwanger' is.

Kuwagata is moonspeak for 'stag beetle'. Pretty simple.

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Here, have some fitting Wily stage boss music to, uh... celebrate the new game or something.

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

Grimey Drawer
The only Mega Man i ever got was Mega Man 3 from my parents.

For the Game Boy.

gently caress Snake Man's level on a Game Boy screen. Gemini Man was an impossible nightmare as a kid. And Spark Man stage with all the ridiculous bullshit jumps. The only one i could routinely clear was Shadow Man. Since i knew noone else who knew Mega Man and had no access to the internet or other sources, there's no boss weaknesses for me, either.

It took me years to even get to see who the other 4 robot masters were. That game is enough Mega Man to last me my life.

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Simply Simon posted:

German for "vile" would be..."abscheulich" or "verwerflich", maybe. We tend to have longer words.

How about... "öseb" :haw:

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

Grimey Drawer

The first google hit for Kuwanger posted:

The word "kuwanger" comes from the word "kuwagata (クワガタ)" which is Japanese for "stag beetle."

... welp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Takoluka posted:

Rosenkreuzstilette is a pretty great Mega Man-style doujin game. I say "style," even though it's heavily-inspired and even takes things directly from Mega Man.

Mega Man and Castlevania, if i remember right. So much Castlevania.