Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
A month isn’t too bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Zero wasn’t cool until he got his own series and got a grappling hook

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Probably more budget and time than laziness.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6Vqdmoe8to

30XX announced, no longer looks like a weird flash game, out in the year 3000 apparently

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I didn't even notice the tilted floor. Why would they do this

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I just think the tilted floors looks ugly. They’re not confusing or anything but they just looks off to me

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Every time I think of playing X6 again I think of Rainy Turtloid’s nightmare stage with the shifting darkness and I get really angry again.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
First time I played X6 was some pirate windows version back in 2002, It was in Korean or something so I couldn’t read anything and it ran like crap so I had no idea what was even going on

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
It introduced ducking, That’s pretty cool right?

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
All artist have done some weirdo poo poo to get by at some point

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
No, but it has an infinite lives mode and the DS easy mode

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
EX skills aren’t really that useful honestly. I wouldn’t worry about the score penalty for murdering elves

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Any analogue stick is better than a bad dpad. I played through both GameCube anniversary collections with the analogue stick, it was mostly frustration free. I don’t know why they made that dpad so tiny, I was a small twelve year old and it was still too small.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I wonder if Konami would let them include the Boktai crossover, or if they remember Boktai exists at all. They could probably translate and restore all that stuff without much trouble.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
The voice clips from that boss fight will always be stuck in my head. I must’ve beaten Zero 2 at least twenty five times in a one year period.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Zero 1 is pretty easy if you don’t give a poo poo about rank. Could be I still have hidden muscles memory. Can’t remember my Dads birthday but I somehow remember how to defuse all the bombs without dying and how to gently caress up an elephant

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
It’s good actually. It’s only 2GB

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
The only problems I have with 11 is that the music instrumentation is weak and the wily castle is a wet fart.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
The melodies are good at least

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
The bandit looks neat, Maybe I'll give it another shot once the new update happens. I got about a hour in before losing interest with the Ninja

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
MM4 is the one I end up having the most fun playing when I go back. The double castle didn't seem to much there

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Why’d they give robot cleavage?
I know why

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

Resident Evil takes place in the Mega Man universe

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I’m sure Ciel could extend her life considerably considering she allegedly built a perfect copy of X at five years old.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
It takes place roughly when Zero is supposed to be happening. It being an alternate timeline where the Elf Wars dont happen makes sense to me

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

Yup it’s a gacha

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

Zero looking stylish

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

Augus posted:

So this apparently came out today. It’s a roguelike with Battle Network gameplay.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R64wyxTu0Ro

Looks like it’s heavily inspired by Slay the Spire. Seems cool, might pick it up if impressions aren’t terrible.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Blade Man and Nitro Man are kinda lame. The rest of the roster is pretty cool

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
The X-Hunters should be ignored anyway, the Zero fight is fun

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
You might be able to extract the roms from the PC version and play them in a good emulator if it bothers you there too

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
https://twitter.com/Reploid_21XX/status/1284034396048285706

When did Rockman VR get announced? :psyduck:

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Also it’s really ugly

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
If Capcom cared it’d be dead by now

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I don't think the Zero collection set the world on fire but Battle Network is maybe the biggest sub-series so I'd say its very likely.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
You'll get Battle Chip Challenge if anything.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
You're going to make Mega Man Legends cry if you keep that up

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
That sure is a weird choice of games, why is X1 there?

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Did the X collections sell well enough to prove interest to capcom? You’d think you’d hear something solid by now if X9 were happening anytime soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
We all do, friend