Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MokBa
Jun 8, 2006

If you see something suspicious, bomb it!

What have I started?

I loved Mega Man as a kid, but my adult self just doesn't have the patience for them anymore. Mega Man games are hard and incredibly unforgiving. But I appreciate them for what they are, and they have provided me with some good times in my life.

You know Detective No. 27, I started my Zelda thread with a Question avatar, and look what happened to it. Maybe a kickass Mega Man avatar is in your future!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MokBa
Jun 8, 2006

This thread doesn't have nearly enough timeline discussion. But here's this:

Now I want to play some Mega Man, but I have none of them nor do I have any money. Soon though, I will return to MM after a long time.

MokBa
Jun 8, 2006

Drox posted:

gotta catch em all!

Alright, I could live with the pink and purple if he also weren't making that face.

(Is my Zelda thread totally dead? Oh well, nothing else to talk about and I got super busy. Glad to see this one still going strong though.)