Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who Killed WCW?
Eric Bischoff
Hulk Hogan
Vince Russo
Jerusalem
View Results

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

Suplex Liberace posted:

they all deserved it

While I wouldn't say they deserved it, they all definitely did antagonize New Jack which is one of the dumbest things a human being can do, so you know play stupid games win stupid prizes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saviour
Feb 19, 2006

Lets see, Gypsy Joe, Mass Transit, and Vic Grimes. Who is number 4?

"I wanna give a special shout to my man OJ Simpson is all time"

Would New Jack attempt to mirder Frog? I think they would be chill.

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

The Saviour posted:

Some indie guy he stabbed a whole bunch, then convinced to not press charges in exchange for working a program with him and turning it into an angle

Then he fled the state lol

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

The indy guy threw some stiff punches against New Jack and now everyone wants to victim blame New Jack for defending himself? Yikes. Gross. Highly Problematic.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

The Saviour posted:

No, New Jack would slowly raise the temperature and Frog wouldn't even know they had heat.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Halloween Jack posted:

No, New Jack would slowly raise the temperature and Frog wouldn't even know they had heat.

lol

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'm making my way through Capital Combat and will give my thoughts after finishing, but I do need to lol at wcw brining back junkyard dog a year after firing him for not showing up to a different PvP

mystic pimp
Jul 25, 2014

Formerly-rampant human-coded AI with a sense of humor seeks bipedal oxygen-breathing cyborg for serious relationship in the galactic core. I've got cool guns if you like to break stuff. No yuppies.
new jack shouldve stabbed more wrestlers

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

mystic pimp posted:

new jack shouldve stabbed more wrestlers

+1

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

imagine if new jack just stabbed shane Douglas, what a better timeline we could be in

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
What did Shane Douglas do?

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Elephant Ambush posted:

What did Shane Douglas do?

boring wrestler

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

worst finisher on the planet

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

horrible promo too

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Shane ending Bam Bam Bigelow's monster run by suplexing him through the world's smallest table lives in my head rent free

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I loved Shane Douglas you fuckers

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Ganso Bomb posted:

I loved Shane Douglas you fuckers

gently caress shane, and shane hosed

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Alaois posted:

worst finisher on the planet

If his belly to belly suplex could pin guys who kicked out of powerbombs, chair shots, tables and chokeslams, it’s actually the best finisher

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

oldpainless posted:

If his belly to belly suplex could pin guys who kicked out of powerbombs, chair shots, tables and chokeslams, it’s actually the best finisher

the belly to belly was fine, i'm talking about The Franchiser

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Alaois posted:

the belly to belly was fine, i'm talking about The Franchiser

I totally forgot about that. Yeah that sucked

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

Sandman from ECW posted:

The indy guy threw some stiff punches against New Jack and now everyone wants to victim blame New Jack for defending himself? Yikes. Gross. Highly Problematic.

Like I said New Jack would go too far but also being stiff on someone like New Jack is just digging your own grave

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

Shane Douglas had an incredibly awful match with one of the Pitbulls that lasted for what felt like 3 hours and involved that lovely chain of his

Shane Douglas sucks

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug
Shane Douglas defeated 2 Cold Scorpio for the National Wrestling Alliance world heavyweight championship. He then cast the belt down to the ground, RIP, and ushered in the Era of EXTREME.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Two Beans posted:

Shane Douglas defeated 2 Cold Scorpio for the National Wrestling Alliance world heavyweight championship. He then cast the belt down to the ground, RIP, and ushered in the Era of EXTREME.

:hmmyes:

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Finished up Capitol Combat. Really liked the PPV. Start to finish it was full of great matches. The end was a bit insane and Flair was full Flair.

I do find it interesting they let Midnight Express and Doom win relatively clean.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Flair’s delayed vertical was better at 50 than Shane’s ever was.

I don’t think about Douglas much. Everything he did looked sloppy in a bad way, like it was always crooked because he wasn’t very strong. It kinda worked for the Pittsburgh Plunge, though. The Franchiser was like a finisher you assign to someone in developmental when you want them to fail

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Halloween Jack posted:

Flair’s delayed vertical was better at 50 than Shane’s ever was.

Now I haven't watched flair when he is 50 but I would beat money he was still better than most wrestlers when he was 50.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

C. Everett Koop posted:

tbf vic grimes was way above the ring and then only kinda in the ring so it technically shouldn't count

Everytime I see Vic Grimes name I can only think of that XPW superfan that became a Chikara ref and was trying to get an XPW book published for decades. That dude loved Vic Grimes.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
ol' grimey

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Lid posted:

Everytime I see Vic Grimes name I can only think of that XPW superfan that became a Chikara ref and was trying to get an XPW book published for decades. That dude loved Vic Grimes.

I remember that he got ran off of every message board possible, including maybe this one idk, was a terrible ref in Chikara, refused to stay with people in favor of sleeping on a bench in a public park, and passed away under suspicious circumstances.

If wrestling attracts the weirdos, XPW sure scrapped the bottom of the barrel.

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

Verily, the whip is ghost riding.

The Saviour posted:

In Beyond The Mat he says he has 4 justifiable homicides from when he was a bounty hunter. I really wish he would have gotten some movie roles.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Beer_Suitcase posted:

In Beyond The Mat he says he has 4 justifiable homicides from when he was a bounty hunter. I really wish he would have gotten some movie roles.

alternate universe where new jack has ice cube's career

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

He's not Denzel, but he could be Denzel's Friend.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
new jack: bounty hunter

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

New Jack would have killed it in Remember The Titans. As Denzel’s friend.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Denzel would have survived in Training Day if his friend had been there.

mystic pimp
Jul 25, 2014

Formerly-rampant human-coded AI with a sense of humor seeks bipedal oxygen-breathing cyborg for serious relationship in the galactic core. I've got cool guns if you like to break stuff. No yuppies.
new jack forcing ethan hawke to smoke crack would have been an all time great movie scene

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

https://twitter.com/pwoloss/status/1771698107270525054

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
/r/squaredcircle is doing 30 days of forgotten WCW wrestlers and if they don't include Frog...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

As long as they include WCW Saturday Night favorite Tex Slazenger it's fine.