Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who Killed WCW?
Eric Bischoff
Hulk Hogan
Vince Russo
Jerusalem
View Results

Corzaa
Aug 1, 2006

The American Dream posted:

Watching Flair v Sting from Clash of the Champions 1 with Jason Harvey being a ringside judge. Because it makes sense for a 16 year old and a model to decide who's the world champion. Did Jason Harvey (The older brother from Wonder Years) have some sort of connection with Turner Networks before becoming friends with Bischoff? Or is he a life long fan that got in with WCW after his acting career went nowhere?

I thought Eric Bischoff was his Godfather or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corzaa
Aug 1, 2006

I posted:

Abbott's fight record: 10 wins, 14 losses.
I guess real MMA fights are tougher than beating up drunks on the street.

See also; Kimbo Slice.

Corzaa
Aug 1, 2006

1st AD posted:

Didn't Lanny Poffo get paid a bunch of money to sit around and do nothing?

The same thing went down with a bunch of top WCW talent (Hogan, Nash, Goldberg etc) after the WWE buy-out.

Corzaa
Aug 1, 2006

Writer Cath posted:

I still maintain that Bischoff as the Raw GM was the best one they ever had. When he's an on-air character with no storyline power, he's terrific. He's very good at being a smarmy heel, or a heel who doesn't give a poo poo about faces or heels.

Kevin Nash for Raw GM!

Corzaa
Aug 1, 2006

Suplex Liberace posted:

5) cool ddt
6) does mutas elbow drop

7) fangs
8) bangs