Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who Killed WCW?
Eric Bischoff
Hulk Hogan
Vince Russo
Jerusalem
View Results

GOP
May 20, 2007

by Ozmaugh

Grandpa Pap posted:

:v:

That's hilarious. Warrior looks just like Leon Kowalski.

"Let me tell you bout my mother... Hulk... HO-Gaaaaaaaaaan."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GOP
May 20, 2007

by Ozmaugh

Moose Bigelow posted:

The book "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?" was way better than that piece of poo poo movie. The original movie followed the book but test audiences hated it so they went with the copout ending of them falling in love.

I disagree. The mood organs. The Mercer messiah character. The androids being unfeeling androids. A lot of that book didn't pack the emotional impact of Ridley Scott's film.

GOP
May 20, 2007

by Ozmaugh
1988-1992 were the best WCW years.

The in ring product at the time was leaps and bounds better than anything else in America. But I my vision may be clouded because that was the wrestling I first started watching when I got into wrestling as a kid.

GOP
May 20, 2007

by Ozmaugh
Mr. Seven is dead. So is Mr. Hand is dead. Mr. Book told me. Never fear my brother, soon, the time of the tuning will be upon us.

GOP
May 20, 2007

by Ozmaugh

GOP posted:

Mr. Seven is dead. So is Mr. Hand is dead. Mr. Book told me. Never fear my brother, soon, the time of the tuning will be upon us.

Alex Proyas based WCW characters - Two.

Shakespeare - Zero.

Who was more influential? You tell me.

Really, it's amazing.

Russo - "Think what the Crow did for Sting? We could do that with Dustin!"
Yes-Man - But, but, but, but Vince... How? We already have one Crow."
Russo - "The director has a new feature film, it's called Dark City."
Yes-Man - "Yes, oh Russo, Yes... Please let me bend over backwards and lick your balls again."

GOP fucked around with this message at 10:06 on Jan 17, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GOP
May 20, 2007

by Ozmaugh
What's 'post' about he misfits. Punk band started in 1976.