Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who Killed WCW?
Eric Bischoff
Hulk Hogan
Vince Russo
Jerusalem
View Results

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Endorph posted:

when i saw the stinger splash zone subforum name i was really worried sting had died tbh

he's not dying until flair gets his win back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Alaois posted:

hulk hogan was showing off the boots he wore during Wrestlemania 3 on MTV Cribs and said, directly into the camera and with a somber tone, that Andre died shortly after the hulkster bodyslammed him

andre was lucky it was a bodyslam and not any of the techniques hulk used in pride in the 70's

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Endorph posted:

my favorite hulk hogan lie is that he thinks the montreal screwjob was shawn shoot outwrestling bret and pinning him. id have loved to see shawn try

while the crowd chanted bret screwed bret

also it was at wrestlemania

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

haunted bong posted:

The world's smartest mark is nothing more to me than the world's smartest termite, brother

edit: what a terrible page snipe