Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who Killed WCW?
Eric Bischoff
Hulk Hogan
Vince Russo
Jerusalem
View Results

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
The 3 things I know about Big Van Vader
1. He is a big guy.
2. Paul Orendorf knocked him out.
3. He smells

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

TheSwizzler posted:

I know about the Stan Hansen one

Speaking of this dude.

Is he as much of a psycho in real life as he came off as in promos? I can't help laughing everytime he cuts a promo or has a match. That big ol wad of tobacco and juice flying onto the mat or Jim Ross is so gross

Did Stan Hanson steal Ron bass' gimmick or the other way around?

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
The last thing you hear before you head pops right off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7C4vylhsmk

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Almost to Great Amerucan bash 1990. I'm excited to see what kind of rug pull they do to let flair keep the belt.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Finished up great American bash 1990. The first 3-4 matches were very mid, but 5 onward weren't bad. I liked seeing Big Bad Cadar for the first time ven if it was at the expense of Z-Man. Watching sting win was fun, but you could tell he was still not 100%. I liked The Freevirds new costumes.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Big mean, Stong men, Tough men. Big, Rough, Tough, Stong men.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Always preferred Funk's Grill

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYsnN2HeN_4

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Norman the Lunatic left for a month or 2 at the height of his pop. Now he is back as Norman the Trucker and lmao at the quiet arena. Kids still love him, but the adults have cooled.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
They don't even do a semi horn sound when he pumps his fist in the Universal honk your semi horn motion. They made him use a bike horn.

Edit: the candyman Brad Armstrong lol

Mr Hootington fucked around with this message at 16:25 on Apr 29, 2024

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
It is kind of crazy that when Tommy Rich came back in '89 he was very out of shape, but iver the course of a year he has lost weight and gained muscle. He looks great now.

Let's see if a returning Barry Windham or buddy landel can do the same.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Watched the episode of wcw Saturday night where The Pearl is introduced. By the end of the match I realized it was Ranger Ross. Can't fool me. Same gangly look when he does his moves. Include his terrible combat kick and moonsault.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
That is a Hulk Hogan branded John 3:16 shirt

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Hulk meeting God and informing God that God can just call him Terry because they are close friends.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Hulk is right. You don't need knives or forks to drink beer which is the only thing Andre consumed.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
TNA was an continuation if WCW right?
Today was this anniversary.
https://twitter.com/Wrestling80s90s/status/1785712093682950391?t=-25sx2C1X2hJKe6FLzoRyQ&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
8/18/1990 the first mention of black scorpion. I've been warned about this. Time to watch this car wreck.