Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who Killed WCW?
Eric Bischoff
Hulk Hogan
Vince Russo
Jerusalem
View Results

Burning Beard
Nov 21, 2008

Choking on bits of fallen bread crumbs
Oh, this burning beard, I have come undone
It's just as I've feared. I have, I have come undone
Bugger dumb the last of academe

The Croc posted:

Schiavone was always in business for himself in regards to politics, i know a big crome in wrestling. But thats one of the big things against him in that he would happierly bury people to get ahead. But then pretty much any top draw in wrestling History has done the same.

Personally if he did say come to the WWE he'd be in the top 3 of announcers WWE have on Shows atm.

Schiavone was in the WWF in the late '80s, early '90s. He played straight man to Jesse Ventura and he sucked. I have him on a Royal Rumble and a Summer Slam; doubtless he was on more. I could never get over on Schiavone, he was always bland compared to Heenan.

With that being said, I miss the hell out of WCW. It was what got me into wrestling in the late 1990s, the only house show I have ever been to was a WCW Thunder in Toledo. Actually, it was televised, Malenko v. Jericho was the headliner and it was drat good. I still have the "I pinned Katie Holmes" sign I made special for the show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU