Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who Killed WCW?
Eric Bischoff
Hulk Hogan
Vince Russo
Jerusalem
View Results

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Now that you mention that I'm kinda of shocked Hogan hasn't spun a story about Inoki begging him not to work the North Korea shows so he didn't get out shined

kim jong il personally requested hogan not wrestle in north korea, fearing his presence and charisma would spark a revolution against him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Mr Hootington posted:

I've noticed in some matches the wrestlers repeat moves or situations. Like an example is the crockett cup '87 Ric/Barry fight. Ric backs barry up into a corner, ref pulls him off, ric chest chops Barry, and barry tries to go after ric, but the ref steps in. This happens 3 times in a row. Why is that?

in this case, its probably to make windham look like an honorable badass when he finally gets some offense in on flair. there are other reason to do the same thing 2 or 3 times in a row though.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

MassRafTer posted:

The Hulk Hogan Grill Infomercial is one of my favorite infomercials.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06PhuE3O_Dw

"my latest invention"

this implies that he has invented other things

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

I love how all the food they make is so small. even considering hulks a big dude with big hands those burgers are tiny. the eggs and pancakes too. its also pretty funny when hulk drops his waffle knowledge

Ringo Roadagain fucked around with this message at 04:31 on Apr 21, 2024

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

All these things happened to hulk hogan. But they did not happen to terry bollea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

https://youtu.be/m2BJDGfliAM?si=_p8V1yxvvOETeQt1

The best