Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who Killed WCW?
Eric Bischoff
Hulk Hogan
Vince Russo
Jerusalem
View Results

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like someone forgot his hardhat...
Was Suburban Commando the one where Undertaker had a role as the bad guy who never talked until the end, and then he had the voice of a 6 year old girl?

jeffersonlives posted:

The aforementioned Rocky III is probably both Hogan's best performance and the best movie Hogan's ever been in, and that's not really saying all that much; it's only the fifth best of the six Rocky movies.

It's the fourth best but that's cool you were only out by one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

bobkatt013 posted:

What do you mean?

Is this ... thing supposed to be someone?

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Supreme Allah posted:

Nobody better say anything remotely bad about The Rundown.

It was fun as hell. I wouldn't by the DVD but I'd watch it if I saw it on TV.

Although it took me a minute to remember you were actually talking about Welcome To The Jungle, which is a much better name for a dumb, fun movie.

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

MassRayPer posted:

In 15 minutes we'll be watching Starrcade 95: http://www.synchtube.com/r/sunsweet

You guys need to like, advertise this better. I'd be down for watching all of these.

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Tato posted:

I'm going nuts because I can't remember if it was on the radio or in the Observer back issues, but recently Meltzer was talking about the horrible Doomsday Cage Match and revealed that apparently Hulk Hogan REALLY REALLY wanted Brian Pillman to be in that match as one of the numerous people Hogan squashed because he was so threatened by Pillman's outsider act getting over. Like, to the point where Hulk and the front office were calling Pillman almost every day begging him to take the match so Hogan could squash him. Pillman, always smart, decided to get his voicebox surgery during that period instead so that he could claim he wasn't medically cleared to wrestle.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I could listen to these stories coming to light of Hogan being a huge piece of poo poo all day long.

C'mon, who's got some more. WCW must've been overflowing with 'em.

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

MassRayPer posted:

TONIGHT AT 9 PM: HULK HOGAN BURIES EVERYONE

http://www.synchtube.com/r/sunsweet

WCW MONDAY NIGHT NITRO ONLY ON TNT

Yep, gonna get in on this.

Gonna be late but gonna get in

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Gonzo McFee posted:

Very late, that was posted on Tuesday.

That's what I get for posting at work.

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Okay so I've questions about the Dungeon of Doom because goddamnit they make no sense to me.

a) Who's the fat old man.

b) Whoever he is he's obviously the leader, so who's the stupid little guy in red.

c) Who was in it apart from these two?

d) What's the deal with that skit where they debut the Giant where Hogan talks like he's reading from a translated Japanese script?

e) How high is Brutus in that segment

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Wrestling in non-conventional settings is cool: fact

Next week I want to see the Wyatt's ambush someone in an Arby's.

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Animal-Mother posted:

Mike Awesome trying to save the Insane Clown Posse from sliding off the roof of his That 70's Guy Fat Chick Thrilla bus will never not be funny.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/PiercingThunderousCygnet-mobile.mp4

I could watch this all day.

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

I'm so attached to heel Double J tapping out kids in junior jujitsu classes that the idea of him being a face that actually appeals to people seems impossible to me.

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

I can feel Nakamura kick my pretty head clean off.

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Between Honky Tonk Man, Disco Inferno and Elias I think we should just retire musician gimmicks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

The guy from Super Best Friends Play?