Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who Killed WCW?
Eric Bischoff
Hulk Hogan
Vince Russo
Jerusalem
View Results

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
Anyone have the exact figure on what the record was for that Konnan music video getting played in a single Nitro?

I think it might be 4, specifically on that one that didn't have any wrestling on the first hour.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LividLiquid posted:

I don't think it ever played more than once per episode, but it played every episode of Nitro and Thunder for a bit there.

I distinctly remember it being played at least twice, perhaps more for a little while there, one in the first hour, one in the third, it's like they were using it to fill time

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

History's best promo

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

The Saviour posted:

Lets see, Gypsy Joe, Mass Transit, and Vic Grimes. Who is number 4?

"I wanna give a special shout to my man OJ Simpson is all time"

Would New Jack attempt to mirder Frog? I think they would be chill.

Some indie guy he stabbed a whole bunch, then convinced to not press charges in exchange for working a program with him and turning it into an angle

Then he fled the state lol

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

is that the one where mick punched vader's eye out and vader just popped it back into the socket and kept going

I know about the Stan Hansen one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

Mr Hootington posted:

Norman the Lunatic left for a month or 2 at the height of his pop. Now he is back as Norman the Trucker and lmao at the quiet arena. Kids still love him, but the adults have cooled.

He found the mix of medications that worked and was able to go back to work, those adults should be happy that he's feeling better