Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

0x38: FLOPPY_INTERNAL_ERROR

Kingtheninja posted:

Does anyone run an intuos4 with windows 7? I just picked up a medium 4, and every so often after turning off and on my machine, the tablet won't boot up. I can't even access the properties of the tablet, like the data stopped existing. The first time this happened I uninstalled/reinstalled the tablet stuff but I'd like to avoid doing that every day.

I get this a lot on my Wireless. I found you can usually fix it by going to Wacom Tablet Preference File Utility, and deleting the data and restarting the tablet. :siren: BE SURE TO BACK UP YOUR PREFERENCES FIRST :siren:. When it doesn't boot up, I just delete the pref. file, reboot the thing and it loads with the default settings. Then I go back into the Preference File Utility and load up my backup preferences and it is back to working.

edit: Also glad I'm not the only one who noticed the high-pitched noise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

0x38: FLOPPY_INTERNAL_ERROR

Here's an easier program to change your pressure curve and the pressure needed to get max output.

The page about doing it manually in order to save pen nibs 404'd, so this seems like a much easier replacement.