Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dorium
Nov 5, 2009

If it gets in your eyes
Just look into mine
Just look into dreams
and you'll be alright
I'll be alright

Silver Sound posted:

For those of you complaining about the nib-eating on your Intuos 4, you probably need to change your pressure settings.

http://www.conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=154862

It makes a huge difference. I've been using the same felt nib for 9 months now, painting every day and it's hardly lost size. It's still gotten kind of pointy over time, but it's a huge improvement.

I have a question for anyone about this, but I was going through this tutorial to change the settings and I'm stuck on Step 5.

quote:

STEP 5:
Go to your Wacom preferences file, which is probably located here:
C:\Documents and Settings\mcox\Application Data\WTablet\Wacom_Tablet.dat
(Back up this file before you go change it, in case you need to revert.)

I can't find this folder or data file. I tried re-installing the drivers for the tablet and that didn't help. So I'm kinda stuck right now... help?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dorium
Nov 5, 2009

If it gets in your eyes
Just look into mine
Just look into dreams
and you'll be alright
I'll be alright

Windows 7

dorium
Nov 5, 2009