Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

enahs
Jan 1, 2010

Grow up.
Hi all, I posted this in the stupid little questions thread but didn't get a response. I figured this might be the next best (or perhaps even better) thread to try. I'm currently looking to buy a 3rd generation ipad air tablet stand/holder for my partner who loves to paint/draw/illustrate. I don't have any experience as an artist so my intuition on whether something is a good product or not is lacking. After some cursory searching I think that the sketchboard pro (https://sketchboardpro.com/) looks like the best option, but I wanted to ask here if anybody has experience with it or any other tablet stands/holders/drawing tables for digital art with an ipad.

Ideally we would like to have one that can be used anywhere - in bed, on the couch, at a desk - but I realize that might be too much to ask. If there are any other recommendations that anybody has, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

enahs
Jan 1, 2010

Grow up.

bitmap posted:

its great. you can get a load of "stand" type deals which range from sturdy to rickety as poo poo but I love this thing for drawing on the couch or at a desk. The "tall" standing mode is kind of bullshit but I'd never use that even if it was rock solid.

Thank you!