Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
Hey, so I've got a Galaxy Tab S7 FE en route to me (mostly paid for by my work's reward and recognition program, which is a definite plus!) and I'm just wondering what the best apps are, for drawing?

I've looked around and it seems like PaperColor and Art Flow are recommended a fair bit. I'm preferably after something that has a free option, just so I can get a feel for it to see if I like the app, before I buy-in. So how are those two? Are there any better/good alternate options, in your experience?

In case it makes a difference, I'm primarily looking at black/white sketches and drawings, rather than anything fancy. Mostly to do with a Delta Green TTRPG campaign I'm running - since artwork on many "entities" (whether they're your garden variety cryptids, or minions of elder gods, or SCP typed stuff) is rather lacking, in the existence department. So I'm hoping to stretch my drawing muscles (for the first time in many years...) to make some sketches of what these monstrosities would look like in certain scenes, if they'd been sketched from memory afterwards ingame - if that makes sense.

EDIT: Oh also, I assume it wouldn't be an issue, but I figured I'd check - would a screen protector hinder the use of the stylus in any way? i.e. make it harder for the tablet to detect its strokes?

Major Isoor fucked around with this message at 15:24 on May 16, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU