Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

teagone posted:

I picked up a Wacom Intuos S BT on sale for ~$50 from Amazon. This will be my first drawing tablet.

I did the same thing this week, I was getting sick of fat-fingering diagrams and picked up a perfect condition Wacom Intuos S BT for $30 from someone graduating who didn't need it any more for notes. It's the perfect size to just chuck it in my bag and the wireless connectivity is really handy for if I'm attending a lecture on my couch and need to draw something.

I'm not an artistic person in any way but I've skimmed the thread and got a bunch of the programs suggested. Playing with Krita now and I'm having a lot of fun figuring things out.

Someone else is selling the same tablet in the medium size but missing the pen and charge cable for $40. It's been up there for a couple weeks so I wonder if I can talk them down to $20 and have something that can stay on my desktop with the small one being for portable use. The pen I have can go back and forth between tablets, yeah?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU