Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

Are there any features of the Intuos Pro that are must-haves over the regular Intuos for general / casual drawing and painting in Photoshop? I honestly can't find much info online one way or another. I'm looking at the medium as a sweet spot between my 12" macbook drawing on the couch and my 48" desktop monitor. Wirecutter said the regular Intuos is great. Cost isn't really an issue

The last tablet I had was an Intuos 2 that my mom's friend gave me that I used around 2007-2008 or so:

I also heard the nibs wear down crazily now. The Pro allows for swapping the surface to smooth but I Internet says this doesn't really help remedy this much. The regular Intuos is smooth but doesn't have the swappable surface. There are aftermarket covers but I'm not even sure where to start with those.

poo poo's confusing and I miss my big purple tablet thing :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU