Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thegasman2000
Feb 12, 2005
Update my TFLC log? BOLLOCKS!
/
:backtowork:
I am seriously looking at the Wacom Bamboo one, Its about £30 off ebay. Has anyone used one? The standard bamboo seems more expensive so I assume its an old model.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Wacom-Bamboo-...#ht_5751wt_1137

512 levels and glowing reviews on amazon?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thegasman2000
Feb 12, 2005
/
hmm the bamboo fun seems (according to their website) to have a pressure sensitive pen?

Source:
http://www.wacom.com/bamboo/bamboo_fun.php

thegasman2000
Feb 12, 2005
/
The Bamboo One doesnt have an eraser on the end... It is however awesome, and the guy selling refurbs on ebay (uk) for £25 next day ship;ping is awesome!

thegasman2000
Feb 12, 2005
/
For the stuff I do, Mainly Web design, logos and ebay templates the Bamboo one is great. Its cheap too! Got mine for £30 refurb off ebay, using it with PS and Ai.

I would never buy another manufacturer and listening to other Wacom owners this seems the norm. Try another brand, get a wacom and never look elsewhere again.

thegasman2000
Feb 12, 2005
/

Honked posted:

I have never in my life seen a dead pixel. Try and get it replaced.

I wear glasses, and I see them all the time! Just wipe the lenses and they go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thegasman2000
Feb 12, 2005
/
with the range Wacom do (from £30 - £2000) is it worth looking elsewhere? There is a tablet for every pocket and they are all great! Well they do the job!