Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jet Ready Go
Nov 3, 2005

I thought I didn't qualify. I was considered, what was it... volatile, self-centered, and I don't play well with others.
I just bought myself 3 (triple click!) Bamboo Fun tablets and literally am having tons of fun.

I want to create my own font now (seems simple enough right?) but it seems like the only programs that allow you to do this cost hundreds of dollars. It's something so simple and I can't wrap my mind around how it could cost so much. Is there a free solution somewhere that I'm missing?

If anyone wants to buy my extra two Medium Sized tablets you can visit my thread at SA Mart here: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3258309

I'd rather sell it to a goon for price rather than going through the trouble of sending it back to the manufacturer and waiting for the refund to occur on the bill.

I'm really having a lot more fun than I expected with this, and best of all using the pen in lieu of the mouse really takes the strain off your wrist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jet Ready Go
Nov 3, 2005

I thought I didn't qualify. I was considered, what was it... volatile, self-centered, and I don't play well with others.

gmc9987 posted:

http://www.yourfonts.com/

and it worked out OK.

Thanks, your fonts was the only thing I could find but I'm not 100% keen on spending the $10 just yet. By far though they seem the most simple, I checked a lot of other programs which made you use tracing tools to trace around the font you already wrote.. and it's kind of like OH MY GOD what the gently caress are you guys doing? Haha.

Jet Ready Go
Nov 3, 2005

gmc9987 posted:

If it's 10 bucks to do it then that's not the site we used at work, the one we used was free. Sorry, I only really saw the end result. I can ask at work tomorrow what free one we used and post it.

The website used to be free if that makes any difference.