Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hot date tonight!
Jan 13, 2009

Slippery Tilde

mr_selfdestruct posted:

Im pretty much in the middle of BMQ right now, so if anyone has any questions about it i will be happy to answer. When people say "Do your pushups and run!" they mean it. I was put into Warrior Fitness Training aka FAT CAMP because i was lazy. It took me a month to get up to par and ive been waiting almost 2 months to get back on a normal platoon. IT loving SUCKS. Also I was never issued combat boots because they are back ordered.

And to the person asking about 00129 Vehicle Tech, if you are a liscenced journeyman or semi-skilled , you are probably elligable for up to $30,000 in signing bonuses.

'Sup Warrior buddy? On WFT2 here, been on WFT for 4 weeks. Got my pass just before Christmas leave, now I get to wait too.

We had a few guys on WFT2 that never got their combat boots, they are in stock now. They told them they would be informed when they got them in stock again, they never did. You just have to go over there and punch the QM guys in the balls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot date tonight!
Jan 13, 2009

Slippery Tilde

Fraser CDN posted:

Whats all this WFT phase stuff?

There are 3 platoons, generally 1 and 2 are for people who haven't passed the CF Express yet and 3 is people who have passed and are waiting for platoon. They all do almost exactly the same stuff though, so I'm not really sure why they get called phases.

hot date tonight!
Jan 13, 2009

Slippery Tilde

mdivi posted:

Why did you guys join in such terrible shape that you couldn't pass the bare minimum standards to stay on a platoon? The standards are so incredibly low, that you should be embarrassed for saying you are in the fat camp. Seriously. The majority of WFT is filled with shitpumps, in my opinion.

I don't know anybody who showed up thinking they would fail, people fail for a variety of reasons not all of which are related to their physical fitness. I won't make excuses for my failure, it was my mistake and I accept that. I'm not embarrassed to admit my mistakes, I'm going to fix my mistakes and move on.

The part about us being shitpumps? That's the general rumor. There are shitpumps on warrior just like anywhere else, but the majority are working goddamn hard to get their asses out of there. As far as I'm concerned having the courage and determination to stick with it and make it through warrior, despite your mistakes is much more admirable.