Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
To any and all of you who served or are currently serving, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Thank you for your service.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

DrakeriderCa posted:

I don't understand why people get worked up about them.

Ask me about the PMQs and their occupants :rant:.

(Please don't)

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

flakeloaf posted:

Tell me something: Do all PMQs look like the set of Hoarders? Like, are they just built in that state and people move in and put their stuff next to the piles of clothes and garbage, or is this just the ones I've had the good fortune to visit?

I just have people call me day in, day out with problems relating to their PMQ, so I guess its not sooo bad? Damned if I don't have a lot of stories though; occupants bringing up the tenancy act, refusing contractor work only to complain that work isn't being done, lawsuit threats, etc.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Once had a lady call in to say her kitchen sink was leaking. I asked if she could try shutting the water off to it (via valve underneath) because, if successful, a fix will occur only the next day.

On hearing that, she quickly went into meltdown mode. I was a cheat, a swindler, a coward; This was going to go to the news, the house was going to melt (or sustain massive water damage because she wouldn't mop the wet floor), and she'd have my job for breakfast.

This went on for about 6 to 8 minutes.

Finally, after having to fight to have my voice heard over the phone, I convinced her to actually try to shut the water off. After a brief pause, she checks the valve and discovers that, no, the leak cannot be stopped. Okay! That bumps it to an ASAP fix. Get her info, tell her someone (contractor) will call her back ASAP and get it done.

"Oh, thank you so much. I didn't mean all those things I said [...]"

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

stevobob posted:

The effort put in by the contractors to avoiding putting in effort is impressive.

Yeah... I know a few contractors that are pretty terrible.

I only get to deal with stuff once it breaks, there''s a whole seperate crew for dumb contractors and dumb projects.

Speaking of, smoke detectors were a big issue this year (go figure, right?) and some bases had to have big reno projects to swap out a huge number of them. In kingston, some of the houses had/have the detectors at the top of the main stairwell in the house... which was completely inaccessible to anyone without a ladder.

Oh, and they were sensitive to humidity. Really sensitive. Guess where that humidity collects, with no windows to help vent the area?

:downs:

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
1145pm

The Call? No heat.

It's 12 degrees outside, still 18 degrees inside the house, windows closed up. Occupant not happy with the current situation, and won't try reset procedures (Or maybe she said she did, its been a while). Brings up the fact she has a baby and the tenancy act. (Please don't bring up kids or the tenancy act; kids don't matter in our assessments - yes its dickish, sorry - and I'm fairly certain that the tenancy act doesn't apply to federal housing/land)

Okay, whatever, I don't want anyone getting in trouble so occupant is told someone will call ASAP. Contractor is "sent" in less than 20 minutes.

2 hours go by, occupant calls back. Now she's really pissed, and complaining that we didn't do anything, etc.

CFHA: "Ma'am, we sent a contractor very shortly after the original call"

Occ: "I don't answer calls from -Private- phone numbers"

:aaaaa:

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

Seems like a failure on your part. Did you inform her the contractor would be calling her? It's not unreasonable to not pick up a call from someone you don't know at 11:50 PM. If the contractor couldn't find the house he should be calling the people who dispatched him to the house.

Occ was told she would receive a call asap. CFHA contractors dont usually go to houses if they dont get in touch with the occ first, to prevent wasting their time if the occ fixes the issue themselves or they are away.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Maybe ASAP is too vague? I dunno. Either way, there were definitely some screwups with that call on all sides.

I once got bitched out by a guy who had a broken fridge at 2am, because I wouldnt send a contractor immediately. :shrug:

Oh, I remember one guy starting a fire in his house because he had a lit candle underneath his coats in a closet. Guess what happened :downs:

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

flakeloaf posted:

I'm seriously tempted to go down to YOW with a banner that says "WE WELCOME YOU" in Arabic but I'd probably spell it wrong or get hauled off for threatening an airport or something.

You gotta get past the taxi drivers first. Good luck!

I'll bring donuts if you decide to go

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Hey, you know what's a cool and good way of doing things?

Changing the locks to several apartment buildings on a base on a friday, not having anyone available after hours to make sure that all the keys were sent/received by the people living in said buildings and then basically telling them "Lol, gently caress you, we'll look into it on monday!" when these people call in to report they can't get inside.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Guest2553 posted:

Was it a CFHA fuckup? That sounds like something stupid enough for a CHFA to do.

Either way, gently caress the CHFA.

Depending on the circumstances, its either:

-CFHA
-Canada Post
-All of the above

(CP because people were supposed to get keys in the mail, apparently)

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

flakeloaf posted:

If it's come down to blaming Canada Post for loving up, it's CFHA. Or the mailroom, who probably didn't "gently caress up" so much as "deliver the keys to the address in their lookup table for the unit on the box regardless of what was written on the goddamned thing".

They also hosed up the emergency accomodations on a base with that. They changed the locks but didn't give the BDO the key(s) to get in.

Oh, and don't move to Esquimalt if you like having hot water. :ssh:

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
"I will not use a national database to look him up
I will not use a national database to look him up
I will not..."

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

So... whats it say about him?

Nothing, sadly :(

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Hey guys don't ask me how I know but the NDI75 project is up and running and December 1st 2018 will be a magical day for anyone who didn't get their vet card.

Also, the new requirement is "Finished Basic" now, not 10 years of service.

Theres supposed to be a whole online process on how to apply for the card but I haven't seen it yet

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Oh and the card makes no distinction between regular or reserves, only uses your first and last year of service, and you can have your rank written in french OR english.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Hey I just make them I don't know where the link's gonna be Sure

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Canuck-Errant posted:

I note that the Canada.ca info page still states that if you released before 2016 you have to wait until summer '19 to apply for one :v:

They gotta cover the 2016-2018 backlog first, and I need a contract next year ;)

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Lassitude posted:

So what will I be able to do with my "veteran card"? Do we get discounts or something?

Some places give discounts, VIA Rail upgrades you to business or something. Air Canada doesnt charge for luggage, I think?

Im fuzzy on the benefits myself, thats not a part of what I do :shrug:

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
According to a 2-minute google, there's the following website:

https://dealhack.ca/blog/canadian-military-discounts
[article dated September 2018]

quote:

Discount Programs and Lists

Canadian Forces (CF) Appreciation Program: The CF Appreciation Program offers discounts to all military personnel and their families. It includes a variety of discounts from major brands and businesses. Deals are being added regularly so keep yourself updated by visiting the website. Sign up for a free CF1 card to be eligible for these discounts (source).

Black Diamond Pro: CAF members can apply for Black Diamond’s Pro Purchase Program to receive special store discounts (source).

Law Enforcement & Armed Forces (LEAF): The LEAF purchase program grants discounts to CAF members who purchase at DS Tactical (source) and Triggertech (source).

Helly Hansen Pro: Helly Hansen offers 50% off to active military members. Create a pro account using your military ID to qualify (source).

Leatherman Pro: Active duty members of the Canadian military can get special discounts when they apply to Leatherman’s Pro Program (source).

Oakley Forces: Oakley Forces offers its products at a direct rate for military personnel. You must first register online with your valid military ID to be approved for the program (source).

Outdoor Research VIP: Outdoor Research VIP offers discounts on outdoor equipment and gear. Complete an online application to sign up for their discounts (source).

Location-specific discounts and deals for tickets can be found at CAF Connection (use the drop-down in the top left-hand corner to select your community).

List of insurers who can offer discounted car insurance rates to military personnel in Canada can be found using RateLab.

Retail Discounts

All Pawz Inn: Members of the Canadian military can avail of up to 20% discount on All Pawz Inn pet care services (source).

Bass Pro Shop: Bass Pro Shop offers a 5% discount to all military personnel with a valid military ID. Other promotions are available at certain times of the month (source).

Cabela’s: Cabela’s offers a 5% discount to active military, veterans, retirees, National Guardsmen and Reservists who show valid ID at checkout (source).

Calvin Klein: Calvin Klein offers 10% military discount on in-store purchase if you present your valid ID. May vary depending on store location.

Frank and Oak: Some Frank and Oak stores offer military discounts on regular priced items. Terms may vary depending on location (source).

Lululemon: CF Military members get 15% off in-store purchases (source).

Lund Boats: Lund Boats offers Canadian military members discounts on select models ranging from $100 to $1500. Contact your nearest dealer for more details (source).

Michaels: Michaels offers a 15% discount to all Canadian military personnel. A valid military ID card must be presented at the register for verification. Exclusions apply (source).

Mountain Equipment Co-op: Mountain Equipment Co-op offers a 15% discount to all customers with a CF1 card (source).

Pet Valu: Active military members can save 10% on regular priced items during Seniors & Military Day. Exclusions apply and date of discount eligibility varies depending on store location (source).

Real Storage Group: Members of the Canadian Armed Forces are eligible for a 10% discount on secure storage services from Real Storage Group (source).

Running Room: The Running Room offers military discounts to all eligible customers. Send an email to customer service to let them know about your online purchase along with your military service number. Your discount will be rewarded back to your card as a refund (source).

SoftMoc: SoftMoc offers a 10% discount to military members. Send an email to dawn@softmoc.com to claim your discount code (source)

Sport Chek: Sportchek offers varied discounts and free shipping to customers with a valid military ID. Contact customer service at your local store to verify availability of discount in your area (source).

Tandy Leather: Tandy Leather’s Military Appreciation Program offers special discounts and benefits to active Canadian Armed Forces members and Veterans, as well as their spouses (source).

Under Armour: Under Armour offers a 10% discount to all active and retired military personnel and their families. Offer may be extended to Canadian customers through ID.me verification (source).

Vacation and Travel Discounts

Beaches by Sandals: Beaches by Sandals offers an extra 10% discount on existing promotional rates. This year-round offer is available to all active and non-active Canadian military personnel and their spouses (source).

Carnival Cruise Lines: Carnival Cruise Lines offers discounted rates on cruises to active and retired Canadian National Defense members (source).

Castle Resorts: Castle Resorts offers discounted rates to all members of the military. This promotion also allows them to sponsor their family and friends (source).

Choice Hotels: Choice Hotels offers discounted rates to all customers with a valid military ID (source).

Cunard Cruise Lines: Cunard offers up to $250 in onboard spending credit to Canadian National Defense members. Restrictions apply (source).

Great Wolf Lodge: Active duty and retired members of the Canadian Armed Forces are eligible for the Howling Heroes discount at Great Wolf Lodge (source).

Marriott Hotels and Resorts: Marriott Hotels and Resorts offers discounted rates to all members of the Canadian military (source).

Norwegian Cruise Line: Norwegian Cruise Line offers up to a 10% discount to all members of the military with valid ID. Select cruises only (source).

Outrigger Hotels and Resorts: Outrigger Hotels and Resorts offers discounted rates to all members of the Canadian military. Valid ID must be presented at check-in. Limited time only (source).

Princess Cruises: Princess Cruises offers $250 worth of spending money to all members of the Canadian Armed Forces. Restrictions apply (source).

Royal Caribbean Cruise Line: The Royal Caribbean Cruise Line offers up to $200 off night cruises to all military personnel with a valid ID. Terms and conditions apply (source).

Starwood Hotels and Resorts: Starwood Hotels and Resorts offers discounted reservations to all members of the military. A valid ID is required at check-in (source).

Transportation (Air, Ground, and Rail) Discounts

Note: Local car dealerships may also offer military discounts. Only nationwide discounts are included here.

Air Canada: Active and retired military personnel travelling via Air Canada are allowed up to three pieces of checked baggage, each weighing up to 32 kg (70 lb) each. Valid identification is required (source).

Air Transat: Canadian Military members and one traveling companion receive complimentary standard seat assignment, a 25% discount on Option Plus, if available, 1 free checked bag at 32 kgs max. weight, and 50% off excess baggage fees. Valid ID is required (source).

Avis Canada: Participating Avis Canada stores provide benefits to all active and retired military personnel and their families (source). Veterans Advantage members can get a 25% discount on car rentals (source).

BMW Group Canada: BMW Group Canada offers a $500 to $3,000 discount on all leased and financed BMW or MINI vehicles. A valid military ID is required for eligibility (source).

Budget Car Rental: Canadian military veterans with valid ID can avail of 25% discount on car rental base rates (source).

Campbell Ford: Campbell Ford offers exclusive benefits as part of their Canadian Forces Appreciation Program such as discounts on vehicle purchases, parts, and services (source)

CheapOair: CheapOair offers exclusive fares for military personnel (source).

Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Enterprise Rent-A-Car offers a 5% discount to all military personnel with a Veterans Advantage membership (source).

Marine Atlantic: Marine Atlantic is offering free passenger fare on the Port aux Basques/North Sydney ferry route or half-price discount on passenger fare on the Argentia/North Sydney ferry route. This promotion is available to all Canadian military personnel, veterans and up to three companions on the same reservation. CF1FC-CF card and CF1FC-V card must be presented (source).

General Motors Canada: General Motors Canada offers $500 worth of discount on any new Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac. To participate in this discount program, simply bring a valid proof of current or past Canadian Forces membership (source).

Greyhound Canada: Active duty and retired members of the Canadian military and their dependent family members are eligible for a 10% discount off the Greyhound Canada unrestricted walk-up fare. Restrictions apply (source).

Hertz: Hertz Car Rental offers discounted rates and other benefits to all military employees. Exclusions apply (source).

Honda Canada: Honda Canada offers a $500 rebate on any new Honda vehicle purchase or lease. This offer is available to all past and present military personnel (source).

Hyundai: Hyundai’s Military Preferred Pricing Program is available to all active and veteran Canadian military personnel. They offer up to $1,500 in discounts on select vehicle models (source).

Jet Blue: Jet Blue offers discounts, special fare rates, airport assistance and baggage waivers to all military personnel and their immediate families (source).

Kia: Kia Canada offers a $500 rebate towards any purchase or lease of a new Kia vehicle by an active duty or retired member of the Canadian military with valid ID. Restrictions apply (source).

Mr. Lube: All Canadian members of the military with valid ID, whether retired or active, are eligible for free oil change on Remembrance Day at participating Mr. Lube outlets. Contact the nearest one at your location (source)

Petro-Canada: Petro-Canada offers a 3-cent discount per liter of petrol with a maximum of 100 liters/month. CF1 card must be presented (source).

Pick-n-Pull Edmonton: Present your valid military ID to receive a 10% discount from Pick-n-Pull Edmonton (source).

Porter Airlines: Canadian military personnel with valid ID are eligible for an enhanced baggage allowance when they fly on a Porter operated flight. Baggage fees will be waived for up to 3 pieces of checked baggage per person. Restrictions apply (source).

Progressive Ford: Active or veteran Canadian military personnel with ID and their families can get a $500 discount from Progressive Ford. Restrictions apply (source).

Riverview Ford: Riverview Ford offers a special military discount on vehicle purchases for current or former members of the Canadian Armed Forces. Proof of membership is required (source).

Remorquage Edmundston Towing: Active and retired members of the Canadian military can present their valid ID to receive a 15% discount on towing services. For inquires, call +1 506-353-9111 or message them on Facebook (source).

Strathmore Ford: All active, reserve and veteran Canadian military personnel and their spouses are eligible for 1.5% above invoice pricing on any new Ford vehicle. They also receive $250 off of any used vehicle purchase. Valid military or veteran’s ID is required (source).

VIA Rail: VIA Rail offers a 25% discount with the promo code 12070. You need to show a valid military ID at the counter (source).

VRBO: Members of the Canadian Forces and Royal Canadian Mounted Police receive a 15% discount on select bookings at VRBO for a limited time only. Proof of service is required (source).

West Jet: Active and retired military personnel travelling with a maximum of four bags on WestJet flights or a maximum of three bags on WestJet Encore flights will not be charged any baggage fee. Valid ID is required, and other restrictions apply (source)

Entertainment Discounts

Assiniboine Zoo: Members of the Canadian military forces can present their CFOne Card at Assiniboine Zoo entrance to receive a 10% discount on regular admission fee. Restrictions apply (source).

British Columbia Royal Museum: Present your CFOne membership card when you purchase admission tickets to get a 10% military discount (source).

Calgary Zoo: Calgary Zoo offers discounted admission prices to all military personnel and their immediate families. Check their website for more details. (source).

Canada’s Wonderland: Canada’s Wonderland offers free admission to all Canadian military personnel on Canada Day. On regular days, they can avail of the tickets at a discounted rate. Offer is extended to 6 of their family members. Valid ID is required (source).

Canadian War Museum: The Canadian War Museum in Ottawa offers free admission for all veterans and active Canadian military personnel, along with up to two accompanying family members (source).

Epic Pass: Canadian Armed Forces active duty members and veterans with valid ID are eligible for the special military Epic Pass (source). Restrictions apply (source).

Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada: Members of the Canadian military can present their CFOne card upon arrival at the Guest Services area to avail of discounted prices (source).

Royal Tyrrell Museum: Military personnel are eligible for free one-day or two-day admission at the Royal Tyrrell Museum in Alberta. Valid identification is required (source)

Seattle Zoo: Seattle Zoo offers up to $4 off zoo admission to all Canadian military personnel (source).

Vancouver Aquarium: Vancouver Aquarium offers a 5% discount to all military personnel with a valid military ID (source).

Ukranian Cultural Heritage Village: Canadian military members and and their families get free admission to the Ukrainian Cultural Heritage Village Society in Alberta. Bring CFOne card for verification (source).

Universal Studios: Universal Studios Hollywood offers discounts to all military personnel through the Military Ticket Office or Military Ticket Program. See website for more details (source).

Restaurant Discounts

Harvey’s: Harvey’s offers up to 15% discount to customers with a valid military ID. May vary depending on your location (source).

Medieval Times: Active duty, retired, and veteran military personnel and their immediate families are eligible for discounted tickets plus waived processing fee at Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament. Verification via Troop ID is required (source).

Popeye’s: Popeye’s offers a 15% discount to all customers with a valid military ID. Availability depends on store location (source).

Technology Discounts

H&R Block: Canadian Armed Forces members get 20% off tax preparation fees and software products (source).

Rogers: Active Canadian military personnel can save up to 30% on phone plans and other services. Go to https://www.rogers.com/preferred and request a passcode using your Forces email address. (source).

Telus: Telus offers new activation bonuses on cell phones plus 30% off plans and cellular accessories. Offer is available to all Federal Government employees including members of the Canadian military (source). Use promotional code FEDGOV to login here.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
So how 'bout them Veteran Service Cards?

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Canuck-Errant posted:

I got mine, can't wait to get my discount at Medieval Times :frog:

You're welcome.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

MA-Horus posted:

thought you had to wait until summer 2019 unless you released between 2017-2018?

2016 to 2018.

[Edit: Technically Feb 2016 and Sept 2018 but as if anyone bothers to write out their specific enrollment and release dates]

Technically 2019 as well if your release section is stupid and didn't do the paperwork before you left.

Jobbo_Fett fucked around with this message at 19:53 on Apr 2, 2019

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Someone in the process is a goon, ask for stairs.

Or that damned toilet.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Yeah but the veterans card is GREEN!

And it has your photo on it!

And its got foil so you can blind cashiers for better discounts

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Canuck-Errant posted:

Also it uses the photo on your last service ID from when you presumably had more hair

Half-true, it uses whatever they have on file, which could be a civilian photo. Or whatever you provided with the application.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
I wouldn't be surprised if it was actually triple that. Even getting into regs takes forever

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Just don't live in Borden in February and March and you'll avoid any CFHA housing issues.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Veterans, please stop forwarding my emails to Andrew Scheer. Its embarassing.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Pass basic and don't get dishonorably discharged and you too can earn a brand new Veteran's Service Card *crowd cheering noises*

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

My Spirit Otter posted:

I've already got one. Thankfully, I don't have to repeat basic, either

Yeah but the new one is, like, better?

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Canuck-Errant posted:

redeemable for 40% off an adult admission to Medieval Times

I steer clear of any and all establishments that let Randy Pitchford attend.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Post a photo of you threatening to cut your Veteran's Service Card in half. Bonus points if they are pink scissors.

Edit: Serious answer - Send a letter to the ombudsman?

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
:( Please don't blow up my building or a building I may or may not be associated with.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Great, can't wait to file a report with the Military Police regarding a potential bomb threat.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

If it were a Phoenix issue, CBC could fix your problem in three days!

gently caress Phoenix, seriously. I'm still waiting for my last paycheque from a contract I finished over two years ago.

I know someone who hasn't been paid for uhh.. a while...

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
But then heads would roll and poo poo would get done :confused:

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Just card people. Can't fake being a veteran when you can only get one by being vetted by the government :shrug:

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Canuck-Errant posted:

"excuse me sir, i need to see a CFone card as proof you are a veteran"

Its called a Veteran's Service Card and/or NDI 75, nerd.

:reject:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Lassitude posted:

Why yes I did pass BMQ and then quit my reserve unit, why do you ask

Congratulations, here is your flashy piece of plastic with a photo of you on it.