Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Exeter
Sep 30, 2003

Sometimes terrible things have to be done.

Flanker posted:

Posting from KAF.

Can corporals get into this fat camp thing? Getting paid to work out sounds awesome. I am lazy an flabby as all hell. So I'm par for my trade E TENEBRIS LUX.

I miss being a ballistic locksmith, somedays I don't know why I VOT'd out of the infantry. At least I got another tour super fast.

I will probably go regs, I might change up trades again. Pondering reg force weapons tech or airframe tech.

Dude I was always hoping I would run into you someday. 3PPCLI goon here, halfway done my tour with the OMLT and loving it (read: bored as gently caress). Maybe I'll see you in KAF in a few months.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Exeter
Sep 30, 2003

Sometimes terrible things have to be done.

Flanker posted:

Hello internet stalker!

Fun hint: I see Sgt Bailey every morning. He gets to see the weather slide I prepared.

give me a shout, you don't take PMs

theclemens AT geemaledotcom

I need an OMLT shoulder patch, so much cooler than the fuckin lion king thing on my arm.

Hahahah, don't EVER let that guy know you have a girlfriend or show him a picture of her. He is a creepshow to the extreme. I'll hook you up, I've got a billion patches that I don't even wear. Want an ANA patch too?