Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
smuggler
Apr 23, 2007
INSULTING THE PACKERS IS NOT AGAINST FORUM RULES, MORON

Cordialatron posted:

All time home run leader: Babe Ruth - 1191 (Reggie Jackson is a distant second with 800 something.) Ruth also holds most, if not all the top 10 single season home run totals, topping at 77. Also he has the top career OPS, top 10 highest OPS seasons (and like 13 out of the top 15). I swear I did not turn up home runs at all.

Is there any doubt that Babe Ruth does this as a product of the present-day baseball environment?

Cordialatron posted:

e: and Livan Hernandez won the 2009 Cy Young with a 19-2 record and a 2.49 ERA

12.6 H/9 and 0.110 BABIP haha!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smuggler
Apr 23, 2007
INSULTING THE PACKERS IS NOT AGAINST FORUM RULES, MORON

Sweet lord! A question to which I actually have the answer!

Your ratings are overall, but they aren't your vRHP ratings. Your vLHP plays into your overall rating, because when you set your vLHP it generated a vRHP to get you to your overall rating.

If you have 90 contact overall, but have vLHP set to 100, your vRHP is going to be blow 90, but presumably not all the way down at 80 (should be weighted, but I can't say for sure or at what weight).

smuggler fucked around with this message at 04:52 on May 26, 2013

• Locked thread