Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oldfan
Jul 22, 2007

"Mathewson pitched against Cincinnati yesterday. Another way of putting it is that Cincinnati lost a game of baseball."

gyroball posted:

I'll probably start up a new BBM10 game soon, starting in 1901, with high randomization and post the strangest results. It's kind of fun when Mike Maddux is the Hall of Famer instead of Greg, after all.

God drat, all this talk has made me want to do this again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oldfan
Jul 22, 2007

"Mathewson pitched against Cincinnati yesterday. Another way of putting it is that Cincinnati lost a game of baseball."

Groucho Marxist posted:

So far in my 100 year sim, I've had two guys have 3 year runs of 0.02 ERA and 20 K/9 after sucking in the minors. They retire after this stretch.

I once had Gavvy Cravath end up hitting like .110 for his career even though he was inexplicably was a regular for 10 seasons. Boy were the White Sox stupid in that sim.

oldfan
Jul 22, 2007

Someone talk me into getting the new OOTP or Mogul, I can't deal with 4 hour bar lectures without something going in the background and all I have is a Mogul release from a couple years ago.

• Locked thread