Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

tadashi posted:

That must make communication a little difficult. Do you guys use your irc channel much?

Yes, quite a bit!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

uggy posted:

OOTP 11 is only 5 dollars on Amazon Video Game Downloads. You should get it if you don't have it yet.

Edit: But I guess you cannot patch it for some reason. Might have issues with it, but it might be worth a shot.

Shows :10bux: for me

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Niwrad posted:

So far I'm having fun with the new version. The 3D still needs some work but it's surprisingly good. I bet they hammer out some of the kinks in it in an update or two.

First long sim saw some interesting stuff.

- Stanton end his career with 761 homers. He actually hit 25 homers in 346 at-bats at age 39 but retired at the end of the season.H He his 70 at age 32.
- Harper signed a 7-year $287 million extension with the Nationals. He then signed a 5-year $247 million extension after that.
- Ichiro somehow didn't make the HOF

Miami also seems to either move or change names within the first 5 years which is not a good sign for the franchise.

gently caress this game

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Buane posted:

RSL still going strong, turns 10 years old in June :holymoley:

Upgrading from OOTP17 to OOTP19 this summer. Here's hoping everything doesn't break.

:snoop: I am glad you are still kicking rear end.

• Locked thread